Did anyone watch the game on Bein Sports?

6 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Who was that commentator on there ? willing Antwerp to score at every attack and fluidly working out all the scoring permutations that were required for them to go through, done my head in.

I’ve no idea who he was. And totally agree with you. It was bordering on the ridiculous. He was begging for them to score 

Stoorie and pcbear like this
17 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Who was that commentator on there ? willing Antwerp to score at every attack and fluidly working out all the scoring permutations that were required for them to go through, done my head in.

That’s what you get for not paying for the Virtual Watch Party with Jermaine and Clive😌

2 minutes ago, Wee Bud said:

That’s what you get for not paying for the Virtual Watch Party with Jermaine and Clive😌

I don't have BT. got SS through Now TV and pay for the RTV games, so that was not an option for me, were they good?  have never heard Defoe in any co commentator role.

34 minutes ago, pcbear said:

No mate, had to put up with Stephen Craigon🙄 who to me shouts and sounds like an irish pirate

goaaaal, Amokachi and magic8ball like this
3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I don't have BT. got SS through Now TV and pay for the RTV games, so that was not an option for me, were they good?  have never heard Defoe in any co commentator role.

I was only joking,I know how much my gers divides opinion on here,I’m don’t have much luck with streams so I pay RTV,Sky,BT Sports since I can’t just go to pub if my fire stick doesn’t work now.

36 minutes ago, pcbear said:

He was the exact same in the first leg. He was exctatic when they scored. I am not one who complains about commentators at all, but he is the worst I have ever heard. I had to turn off the volume.

24 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Actually think the tarrier commentator on BT sport has been decent when he covers our games.

Deffo. When Roofe scored from 55 yards McLean sounded bored as fuck. 

Even if the guy doing the last couple games is a celtic fan it doesn’t come through in his comms.

Almacger and Malkytfp1 like this
11 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

He was the exact same in the first leg. He was exctatic when they scored. I am not one who complains about commentators at all, but he is the worst I have ever heard. I had to turn off the volume.

idiot

Watched it on bein sports.  

Enjoyed the commentary whoever he was.  

Could tell he wasn't too well versed on us as never mentioned covid scenario when NP came on.  

Pretty basic stuff & made me appreciate what Clive brings to the table.