Gerrard: Post Match Reaction

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edgar definitely cry wanking himself to sleep tonight after that put down from Gerrard.

I said it before when it was stated the club would try and get closer to bloggers etc, there's something that just doesn't sit right with me there.  We're a professional football club and a busin

3 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

I really fear we could lose Gerrard at the end of the season. Some club is sure to try and tempt him south. I just hope it's not a financial decision and that the lure of the Champions league is enough to keep him here. Love the guy.

South as in London?  Nah mate, no way, only one club he would go to and that won’t be for few years. 

Big V, Malvern and real boydie9 like this
1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

South as in London?  Nah mate, no way, only one club he would go to and that won’t be for few years. 

i think Klopp might leave for Barca or Real Madrid  who are not doing particularly well right now so could be sooner than you think, hope not though 

26 minutes ago, dbyst said:

i think Klopp might leave for Barca or Real Madrid  who are not doing particularly well right now so could be sooner than you think, hope not though 

Rumour has it Klopp fancies a crack at Euro 2024 as German national manager which would give him next season at Liverpool before leaving.  Nobody knows, let’s just enjoy the moment.  

14 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Torres may have fucked off to Chelsea, can't see Gerrard wanting anything to do with it to be honest.

Big V likes this
20 minutes ago, dbyst said:

Klopp is only leaving Liverpool for Bayern or Germany I reckon.

Possibly Flick to take over the German National team after the Euros might be an issue and then Bayern come calling but don’t see Klopp being tempted by Madrid or Barca 

34 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

I really fear we could lose Gerrard at the end of the season. Some club is sure to try and tempt him south. I just hope it's not a financial decision and that the lure of the Champions league is enough to keep him here. Love the guy.

Hes no leaving unless it's Liverpool, and even that is far too early. He's having a crack at the champions league next season.

Big V likes this