***** The Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant stuff. Game had 0-0 written all over it but done what champions do and got the goal. Penalty decision was terrible. Was clear as day in real time & replays made it even worse when it showed the position of the officials. Not surprised the manager is so angry about it. 

1 minute ago, real boydie9 said:

Watched it again a few weeks a go. Brilliant film. 

Haven't watched it in about 20 years bud. Will give it a go tomorrow night maybe. 

Wilder and Prior were absolute geniuses. 

Just now, RS4_wul said:

Haven't watched it in about 20 years bud. Will give it a go tomorrow night maybe. 

Wilder and Prior were absolute geniuses. 

Love the film mate lost count how many times I've watched it. My son bought me it on DVD ages ago cause he knows it's one of my favourites. Stir Crazy Loyal 😀

From the BBC -

No one is learning anything new by saying that this Rangers side are relentless, but their record is quite frankly ridiculous.

Taking 85 points from 92 on offer is a truly staggering return, and factor in 23 clean sheets and nine goals conceded from 31 games to the equation too and we really are watching one of the best top-flight teams Scottish football has seen in modern times.

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

From the BBC -

No one is learning anything new by saying that this Rangers side are relentless, but their record is quite frankly ridiculous.

Taking 85 points from 92 on offer is a truly staggering return, and factor in 23 clean sheets and nine goals conceded from 31 games to the equation too and we really are watching one of the best top-flight teams Scottish football has seen in modern times.

Ooft. That must have stung just a little bit :lol:

Our league form this season has been utterly sensational. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Am shit scared of Gerrard.

like genuinely I put myself in a players position and think how bad it would be to let him down

times gone by he will be mentioned in the same breath as souness. Maybe Walter but only if he stays a while longer

The Man just Oozes Class mate, No doubt about it, Imo Souness left too early though I do understand the emotional attachment he had to Liverpool, Hopefully The Gaffer is here for a few years yet as I genuinely think Rangers has now gotten into his skin, Here’s hoping 🤞 

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

The Man just Oozes Class mate, No doubt about it, Imo Souness left too early though I do understand the emotional attachment he had to Liverpool, Hopefully The Gaffer is here for a few years yet as I genuinely think Rangers has now gotten into his skin, Here’s hoping 🤞 

Gerrard has 10 times more connection to Liverpool than souness in my eyes mate. 

and souness was a Rangers fan before Liverpool 

don’t want to burst your bubble mate but it’s kinda the opposite, not in our favour lol 

Archived