***** The Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

If Livi play like this on Wednesday we should be very comfortable. It’s that fucking pitch that will cause us the most problems.

Worst of the plastic pitches livingston and that's saying something. 

Just need to push the tempo quickly and they'll struggle. 

They have been a decent side this year but seem to have had a real dip at a bad moment for them with the cup final etc. Their pitch is a shocker but nothing should not make us favourites for the game. I just hope we don’t play out an annoying draw. I want the league put away ASAP. 

18 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This is the Ref and Linesmen for this game. 

Referee:  John Beaton

AR1          Frank Connor

AR2          Drew Kirkland

Keep an eye out for Frank Connor . That bastard has a habit of costing us big decisions . However i think we will this game quite handsomely . 3-0 the GERS 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Keep an eye out for Frank Connor . That bastard has a habit of costing us big decisions . However i think we will this game quite handsomely . 3-0 the GERS 

Even with decisions going against us we should be winning. Probably going to be a drab 1-0 I think but the win is all that counts. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I share your optimism. I have 20 quid of free bets for Wednesday and intend to split it between 4-0, 5-0 and 6-0.

Morelos and Kent have clicked which have resulted in devastation for the opposition and I see us winning this by at least 3 should we get some early goals.

I’m of the mindset that Europe has focussed the minds of the above two and more than anyone else in the team.

16 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I hate their pitch, always covered in the small bits of black rubber.   They are always well organised and hard to beat.

Those black rubber pellets are used to stand the grass up. Should be nowhere near the top flight.

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

surprise surprise their pal clancy is the ref at dundee on sun  he must ref more celtic games than anyone else

3 minutes ago, billscott said:

surprise surprise their pal clancy is the ref at dundee on sun  he must ref more celtic games than anyone else

Thought they were throwing their game this weekend so we couldn’t win the title at their ground? Won’t matter who the ref is in which case 

11 minutes ago, billscott said:

😄he is making a comeback Bill .Strangely not seen him too much early part of the season 

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Those black rubber pellets are used to stand the grass up. Should be nowhere near the top flight.

Spot on mate .Disgrace that it’s allowed .When the spl started years ago .They were bumping their gums about having higher standards ,under soil heating etc .And this is the garbage we ended up with .I think we might lose Killie this season ,so that’s two less completely anti football games gone from the calendar 

5 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I share your optimism. I have 20 quid of free bets for Wednesday and intend to split it between 4-0, 5-0 and 6-0.

Yeah good shout there mate .I honestly all think we could make some money on this game 

3/4 nil would be my bets 

5 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Even with decisions going against us we should be winning. Probably going to be a drab 1-0 I think but the win is all that counts. 

A win is a win mate but I would like to carry on the amazing form of our last 3 games .We are starting to steamroll defences again 

Archived