***** The Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RoboBear said:

Just realised we can win it this weekend. Might not as they might beat Dundee United, but so close now even after having the weekend off.

We beat Livi and St M it will be won without kicking another ball.
The resident fenians will never let a 10 year old sevco win this title at the big shooglie.
Honestly feel they will not try a pound up at Dundee on the Sunday.  

Another shite field. I really hope either Killie or Hamilton go down (or both). The less astro turf in the league, the better.

Seems ages since our Antwerp thumping.

I will go with...

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Hagi Davis  Kamara

Aribo  Morelos Kent

I prefer Hagi deeper and Aribo further forward although Gerrard seems to play them the other way.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Spot on mate .Disgrace that it’s allowed .When the spl started years ago .They were bumping their gums about having higher standards ,under soil heating etc .And this is the garbage we ended up with .I think we might lose Killie this season ,so that’s two less completely anti football games gone from the calendar 

Hopefully them or Hamilton. Hard enough to attract players to this league without having to tell them they'll play against 3 clubs with an artificial surface. Embarrassing.

9 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Those black rubber pellets are used to stand the grass up. Should be nowhere near the top flight.

Yes I know that but they have vast quantities of the stuff compared to other artificial parks.  Totally agree that top flight football should not be played on artificial surfaces.

We're in a good place, an early goal and I'll feel good, otherwise cld be one to grind out but winning all that matters. 

McGregor

Patterson (if available?) Goldson Helander Barasic

Arfield Davis Kamara 

Hagi Morelos Kent 

Went with Hagi over Aribo as he is contributing good numbers in terms of goals and assists, and Arfield has more dig for this type of game. Would bring Aribo back in on Sat in a 4-2-3-1.

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield  Davis  Kamara

Aribo   Morelos   Kent

Want Arfield in there to help Patterson out whenever Livi decide to come out there half.

2-0 Gers

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Balogun a doubt for tomorrow night, so possibly Patterson playing unless something happens with his ban

Yeah got to be Patterson starting tomorrow. 

Fuck knows what is happening with this ban from the SFA. 

21 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Very strange. Thought we would have word yesterday at the latest. Maybe it's a tougher situation for the corrupt to ban them. Still got the rest of the day and all day tomorrow for them to take action though.

52 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

29 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Very strange. Thought we would have word yesterday at the latest. Maybe it's a tougher situation for the corrupt to ban them. Still got the rest of the day and all day tomorrow for them to take action though.

Yeah I fully expected to hear something about it, and with the news that Balogun is out I wouldnt be at all surprised if the ban gets applied tomorrow so then we're fucked out of RBs 

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

Tanner showed that he is a dick. Stevie showed that he is tremendously professional and compassionate.

Same Tanner that laughed at the cunt Welsh saying Morelos should be chopped up and fed to seagulls. Classless and shouldn't be invited to the pressers anymore.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Same Tanner that laughed at the cunt Welsh saying Morelos should be chopped up and fed to seagulls. Classless and shouldn't be invited to the pressers anymore.

Always had in my head he was a Rangers man too. 

Archived