***** The Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patterson, Kamara and Davis had good games, Aribo wasn't bad either.

We knew it would be like this, and we got through it, even with two clear penalties not given. 

Seeing the team spirit at the end was wonderful, they get it, they know they're on the verge of something immense.

Much easier win on Saturday, then give us it at the paedos!

Special shoutout to the Gers who were outside the stadium at the end of the game.

Not the best game but the points are taken and 55 is just around the corner, Morelos with the tap in, who cares when it's a win ?!

Brilliant. 🇬🇧

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

exactly as Gerrards said before - get professional full time refs into the game if you aren't willing to get VAR. 

need to keep the pressure on them with that kind of talk seeing as we get sanctioned for any criticism directed at an individual ref. bunch of bastards. 

It was only yesterday that Brian Rice was on the news talking about refs and he was spot on.

“Respect must be a two-way thing. Referees, their assistants, fourth officials deserve all the respect in the world from myself, my players, my staff but it has to be a two-way thing and I don’t think it always is.”

5 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Davis did the right ting going across the keeper. Near post and there was no tap in. 

He could have put his laces through it and smashed it into the net, not that Im complaining, this time.

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Don't give a fuck about performance, I'm not usually a suspicious man but I brought my wee lucky charm youngest daughter down with 15 to go, she has done it again. 

Christmas presents in March, imo.

Archived