***** The Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

3 points was all that mattered on that awful pitch so job done but not a good watch.

Shame that Livi have too many points to go down but maybe next season.

Just said the same to my mate. Hopefully accies and killie this season as well.

Nothing against accies or killie but those plastic pitches are absolutely brutal, barely Sunday league level.

Anyway........4 more points until that league flag comes home. :UK:

1 minute ago, Smile said:

cheating bastard beaton that was a penalty against Morelos surprised he never chalked off his goal and I also thought Goldsons goal was onside.

In days gone by it would've been on but with the poofy rules these days, he was just a bawhair off imo. 

Still, 3pts and up the road.  :dance:

12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Anyone actually think zungu will be here after the summer, gerrard using him twice after the covid thing makes you think he'll be here

Champions on sunday, they bastards will not beat united

I think he is using him because he has him.. doesnt mean he will be here next season.

I was wondering at times during the game if I was watching a new sport called football wrestling. Livingston seemed to use their arms and hands more in tackles, than they used legs and feet. As for that cheating twat Beaton he needs booting. 

Just now, Goianegra said:

My WiFi decides to shit the bed and can't get on red button. Got to build up this amazing Championship game they have lined up 🙄

They've got the Palace/Man Utd game on two of their channels. Fucking pointless. 

Archived