***** The Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Balogun a doubt for tomorrow night, so possibly Patterson playing unless something happens with his ban

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Yeah got to be Patterson starting tomorrow. 

Fuck knows what is happening with this ban from the SFA. 

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Very strange. Thought we would have word yesterday at the latest. Maybe it's a tougher situation for the corrupt to ban them. Still got the rest of the day and all day tomorrow for them to take action though.

Read a bit in the papers at the weekend that there will are no emergency meetings planned.
Near fell off the chair thinking the fenians on the 3 man panel are sleeping and missed a trick.
Or else they can't find 3 mutants at short notice who have more than 7 fingers. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Fucking disgraceful from Tanner there. Hes a cunt. Pure n simple. Make sure he ain't anywhere near any presser in future.

What did he say? I can't listen to it as I'm at work. 

19 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Think we’ll win comfortably, start of what could be the week we’ve all waited so long for. 

If we win the next two what does it take for us to win it on Sunday? Is a draw enough for us to be champions or do we need them to lose?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

If we win the next two what does it take for us to win it on Sunday? Is a draw enough for us to be champions or do we need them to lose?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Draw is enough I think 

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That's fucking low from tanner.

Springing that in the middle of a press conference the wank. 

Yip that’s bad crack. 
No need for that whatsoever.  
Wee prick should be spoken to & treated accordingly from now on. 

Can someone tell Me exactly why I’m supposed to be annoyed and offended at Tanner asking him a question about a Liverpool legend that sadly passed away today?  Starting to sound like tarriers on here and social media greeting about fuck all and offended at everything. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Can someone tell Me exactly why I’m supposed to be annoyed and offended at Tanner asking him a question about a Liverpool legend that sadly passed away today?  Starting to sound like tarriers on here and social media greeting about fuck all and offended at everything. 

I think the issue is is that Gerrard didnt know at the time and he found out about the death from a journo at a press conference

Archived