Think Ukraine overtook us tonight in coefficient

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes mate. It's tighter than a nuns fanny but we're just in front. Basically a penalty shoot out between us and them next round. Draw is huge tomorrow. We need a Molde and they need to draw 1970's

Aye, considering it could make life a lot easier for us getting into the group stage of the Champions League next year I would say yes you may be the only one.

Yes, if it goes our way and we win 56 next season we have direct access to over £30 million before a ball is kicked. It’s massive.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

What’s the significance of 11th place? 

Automatic CL spot for winners of next seasons league providing the team that wins the CL automatically qualifies from their league position.  Last time that didn’t happen was Chelsea a decade ago. 

also means if we finish second we only have one qualifier aswell I believe. 

Ryan_1 likes this
Just now, GOAT said:

Aye 

Cheers mate. 

Unbelievable the progression we’ve made in Europe under Gerrard. Especially considering our main focus for 3 years has been the league. 

Say it quietly there’s not really anyone in that draw tomorrow I fear and it seems like yesterday Caixinha was standing in that hedge.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Just read if we reach the quarters we get a bonus point.  So we really need an “easy” tie and for they two to draw the big guns. 

I don’t see a ‘hard’ tie. 

Certainly competitive ones where we may not be favourites but there’s not a side that strikes fear into me. 

Have confidence in the team against majority of them left in the draw.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Just ahead of them by 0.025 point. Kyiv winning was a horrific result for us.

The one thing in our favour is that we actually get more coefficent points per win that the Ukrainian teams do due to the number of teams the Scotland submits to the competition being less than the former Ruskies .... 

7 minutes ago, beararse said:

The one thing in our favour is that we actually get more coefficent points per win that the Ukrainian teams do due to the number of teams the Scotland submits to the competition being less than the former Ruskies .... 

Decent draw all round. Can see both Ukraine sides going out.

Hopefully we can make QFs.