Fuck broony

5 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Disagree, the amount of cheap shots that cunt had when we were not able to challenge was embarrassing. Now the shoe is on the other foot I'll happily take every opportunity to ram it down his leg munchin throat

No denying that mate, just no interest in threads about any of their player in BD.

Perhaps I should just have ingnored it 👍

17 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Get this shite to fuck, some of our supports obsession with the most bang average captain the tarriers will ever see is tim levels of obsession.

Bollocks, he's taken every cheap shot going so I'll happily stoop to his level and do likewise. 

The cunt has had his name in football for two decades whilst being an absolute imposter of a football player. He has rode a wave of apathy from his ratty fans, not by being a role model footballer, but by playing the pantomime hard man by winding up opponents and wearing short sleeves in the snow. Where I come from, that is just being a stupid dick.

He deserves his name to disappear along with their famous Terry Munro, forever lost in Fenian tears.

Appreciate it's just a bit of banter (and I hate myself for toe tapping to the tune) but we don't win things to shut Brown up, we win things because we are Rangers. He is like Beetlejuice. Don't say his name and he will disappear.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The cunt has had his name in football for two decades whilst being an absolute imposter of a football player. He has rode a wave of apathy from his ratty fans, not by being a role model footballer, but by playing the pantomime hard man by winding up opponents and wearing short sleeves in the snow. Where I come from, that is just being a stupid dick.

He deserves his name to disappear along with their famous Terry Munro, forever lost in Fenian tears.

Appreciate it's just a bit of banter (and I hate myself for toe tapping to the tune) but we don't win things to shut Brown up, we win things because we are Rangers. He is like Beetlejuice. Don't say his name and he will disappear.

I'll disagree, I'll happily take every opportunity to ram it down his horrible lengo munchin throat. 

We are the only team in Scotland I'll happily let them know that. 

4 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Bollocks, he's taken every cheap shot going so I'll happily stoop to his level and do likewise. 

It's obviously not bollocks if you've made a thread about him on the bears den, honestly get over him he's a no one.

Archived