Alfredo speaks!

CooperSF

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I love him and he’s a great player but he’s not good enough to just turn performances on anyway.

Of course he’ll want to leave at some point but it was still an outstanding performance regardless.

Ffs a was joking mate

Hes our best players 

Involved in eight of the nine goals over the two legs.

Far more involved player than he used to be and he worked so well with Kent tonight.

People say his value has dropped but I think he’s actually a more complete team player than he used to be. His value is rising, not dropping.

18 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Involved in eight of the nine goals over the two legs.

Far more involved player than he used to be and he worked so well with Kent tonight.

People say his value has dropped but I think he’s actually a more complete team player than he used to be. His value is rising, not dropping.

His value would definitely have dropped in the first half of the season, had it been on for him to leave.

But I agree, he’s been sensational of late and performances at this stage of the EL, and domestically, will definitely see him back up into a totally fair £20m+ asking price.  

Whether we get that remains to be seen, but we can justifiably ask for that kind of money again.

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

How can you be so shite at a language after being immersed in it for 4 years? :lol:

Ah well. :love:

Because Scottish people can’t speak English, its impossible to learn a language when the natives can’t speak it themselves. I’ve been up here for four years now and I still don’t have a scooby... Ken 

3 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Loved how Craigan started the shite about how miserable he is: “He must smile a lot in training!”. Two minutes later he’s heavily involved in the Kent wonder goal and has the biggest grin on his face you’ve ever seen 😂

That cunt commenting on european football is laughable 😂

12 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

His value would definitely have dropped in the first half of the season, had it been on for him to leave.

But I agree, he’s been sensational of late and performances at this stage of the EL, and domestically, will definitely see him back up into a totally fair £20m+ asking price.  

Whether we get that remains to be seen, but we can justifiably ask for that kind of money again.

No chance of 20+ especially with Covid suppressing the spending in the whole transfer market 

Archived