Alfredo speaks!

CooperSF

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

No chance of 20+ especially with Covid suppressing the spending in the whole transfer market 

If the tarriers got 10+ for a shite right back then theres no reason we couldn't get that with all the addons in the summer. 

Strikers with Alfies level of performance at this stage are few and far between.

Only takes one or two big transfers to happen and the money will start filtering down.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If the tarriers got 10+ for a shite right back then theres no reason we couldn't get that with all the addons in the summer. 

Strikers with Alfies level of performance at this stage are few and far between.

Only takes one or two big transfers to happen and the money will start filtering down.

It’s all back to what individual clubs want to spend but big money isn’t getting spent and the stats of the recent transfer windows compared to previous ones is staggering 

6 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Loved how Craigan started the shite about how miserable he is: “He must smile a lot in training!”. Two minutes later he’s heavily involved in the Kent wonder goal and has the biggest grin on his face you’ve ever seen 😂

Its pathetic how aggresive they are in pushing that narrative. 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

No chance of 20+ especially with Covid suppressing the spending in the whole transfer market 

If he plays like he does in Europe it's not out of the question, 20 million not a lot for a striker proven in Europe.

I can actually see Kamara going for a hefty fee as well if we extend his contract first.

If a side like Ajax is spending 20 million on a player like Haller during Covid and West Ham then spend that fee on a player like Benrahma yer fucking right we are making 20 million (at least) for him when we sell.... 

EPL sides will feasibly be back to playing in full stadia against next year and still have huge prize money on offer and the need to stay in the EPL will be greater than ever to most sides in the league.  There are about 14 managers in the EPL watching him play last night thinking he could be a 8/10 swing to them, that's huge and Rangers will know that 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I didn’t say we’d get it. I said, unlike earlier in the season, we could justifiably put that price back on him/ask for it.

Like buying a house: ask for £200k with the expectation of at least getting £190k.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Swiss German is basically the equivalent of Scottish English though :lol: 

I went to Bern translating german for an auditor in 2 cheese factories.i had a fuckin nightmare.it was the day after they (young boys) won the league for for the first time in years,maybe 4 years ago, half of the workers were still hammered from the celebrations.i knew I was in trouble in the opening meeting, when I couldnt understand a fuckin word they were saying.😅🤣 Switzedeutz  or something the language was ., german it fuckin wasnt.we ended up grabbing one of the local lads in their who spoke good english, and did the whole thing in our native tongue.ha fuckin brilliant memory.

No Surrender 

Rab

My wee boy has been with is through 2012 till today.

Hes had fuck all to cheer, gallant defeats, runner up, defeats to alloa after being 2 up in a tournament that gives the winner 10% extra on the next thing they pawn.

I had fergie, mols, numan, gio, klos, etc etc.

Hes had fuck all.

This wee boy up top has given all our young team a focal point, a hero, its something we've not had since jela

3 minutes ago, 7PointsUntilRFC55 said:

Hes had fuck all to cheer, gallant defeats, runner up, defeats to alloa after being 2 up in a tournament that gives the winner 10% extra on the next thing they pawn.

Hes had fuck all.

This wee boy up top has given all our young team a focal point, a hero, its something we've not had since jela

This title is for kids like our boys, stuck with the team through thick and thin and have supported the club as every bastard under the sun poked fun at us.

Fuck them all, the weans are going to lap it up.

My boys already putting stickers up, i'll send ye the pictures.

15 minutes ago, 7PointsUntilRFC55 said:

Hes had fuck all.

This wee boy up top has given all our young team a focal point, a hero, its something we's've not had since jela

This, as a kid I had a whole team of two time treble winners as heroes.

Hats off to the people who have kept their kids interested in us during the shite times, like you my boys had the options of  fergie, mols, numan, gio for the back of their tops, canny imagine trying to sell the idea of kevin kyle or fran sandaza on a top.

Naw da can I just have a barca tap instead.

9 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Could not believe why any team would pay that amount for a full back who cannot defend, cross and has no final ball. The only answer I came up with was money laundering.

21 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

This, as a kid I had a whole team of two time treble winners as heroes.

Hats off to the people who have kept their kids interested in us during the shite times, like you my boys had the options of  fergie, mols, numan, gio for the back of their tops, canny imagine trying to sell the idea of kevin kyle or fran sandaza on a top.

Naw da can I just have a barca tap instead.

I'd never waiver on that mate.

Hed always stand by this 

1 hour ago, 7PointsUntilRFC55 said:

Hes had fuck all.

Well as first titles to remember there wont be many sweeter than this one to enjoy. He'll never forget this one and like us all he will appreciate it so much more than any other title we've won or will win.

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Well as first titles to remember there wont be many sweeter than this one to enjoy. He'll never forget this one and like us all he will appreciate it so much more than any other title we've won or will win.

Biggest ever imo mate.

If thus wee guy leaves with q medal and trophy al be delighted 

2 hours ago, 7PointsUntilRFC55 said:

Hes had fuck all.

The young generation of kids who have experienced nothing but shite are going to party like mad. This is their day, my lad, your lad, every other teenage Bear. 

Archived