Unbelievable Season Continues

RockwellGers

12 minutes ago, HG5 said:

It may yet improve.

Hope so - it swung 36 points when O’Neill took over at the scum...

Hope so, however think we’ll drop points with a deep Europa run and rotation.

Hope not but you see it a Million times when a league is won the champions foot comes off the gas, players struggle for motivation and surprise results can happen.

1 minute ago, Ryan_1 said:

Hope so, however think we’ll drop points with a deep Europa run and rotation.

Hope not but you see it a Million times when a league is won the champions foot comes off the gas, players struggle for motivation and surprise results can happen.

You’re right.

Injuries creeping in, too.

I’m hoping that they’re that wired into achieving an unbeaten league campaign that some of the usual ‘sags’ aren’t going to be a problem.

Gerrard is just a winner...his attitude and determination to succeed is second to non...I've doubted him at times but you could always see how much the job of managing Rangers means to him...He's certainly cemented himself as a Rangers legend now 👏

30 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

That's it for me. It's the slow painful and inevitable death of ten years dragged out for 9 months for them and still going. Love watching them die slowly.

Fucking right Malky, they have been feeling it since Ferencvaros and its been amazing to just sit back and watch the meltdown. 

It’s been beyond expectations.

I honestly thought we would just pip them to the league (or fail at the last hurdle), a helicopter Sunday type scenario, snatching the title on tbt back of a fraught season.

Instead, we’ve destroyed practically everything in our path at home and in Europe (bar St Mirren and Hamilton: seems weird when you see that in black and white).

Unlikely as it is, should Aberdeen beat the Tims, we could effectively win the league (on goal difference) having only played celtic twice, allowing us to focus entirely on the Europa League.

Glorious.

9 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

I don't want this season to end, it's football perfection for me. Watching Rangers this season has booted lockdown blues firmly into touch. Huge gratitude to Gerrard/Beale/McAllister/King and all the players for what they've done, after the last decade of disappointment we've all been rewarded in the best way.

I look at this squad and can't see us losing to anyone (although we might), we can have a good go at anyone we might meet in the next round. And we are utterly dominant domestically. What a glorious year to be a bear.

I echo your thoughts it truly is a remarkable season and has definitely been a shining light in these troubled times. WATP 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 

55 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

How much of the game did you end up getting to see live mate? 

Missed about the first 15 minutes of the second half which I listened to in the car on the way home. Hadn’t much to do at the end of my shift last night so watched the first half on my phone :lol:

Have to admit that at full time last night I shed a wee tear. The good lady wife was laughing at me being so excited and then I began to explain the Journey we have been on. 

Brechin away. Going to Hampden v Queens Park and it got me very emotional. 

So proud of the Loyalty shown by us Bears and delighted to see the hard work and dedication of our manager his staff and players being rewarded. 

Will probably be a blubbering mess when 55 is won. :UK:

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Missed about the first 15 minutes of the second half which I listened to in the car on the way home. Hadn’t much to do at the end of my shift last night so watched the first half on my phone :lol:

15 minutes of that tie means you probably missed about 6 goals 

Archived