This mornings production meeting......

rab wilson

6 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

My name is Rab.i am 49 year old. I am still a Rangers draft wee ladidie at heart.meting notes hit the spot this morning.anybidy else still do this sort of stuff when they are middle age men? Still buzzing from last night..

No Surrender 

Rab

20210226_100152.jpg

Alright big man how’s things?

15 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

My name is Rab.i am 49 year old. I am still a Rangers draft wee ladidie at heart.meting notes hit the spot this morning.anybidy else still do this sort of stuff when they are middle age men? Still buzzing from last night..

No Surrender 

Rab

20210226_100152.jpg

Absolutely.

Plus picking favourite Rangers teams and formations.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

No Surrender 

Rab

20210226_100152.jpg

Is the 1872 written down just a coincidence?

43 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

No Surrender 

Rab

20210226_100152.jpg

I,m  a pensioner and feel the same way

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Alright big man how’s things?

Ok brother? Am good at the mo.had the old brain thing a couple of weeks ago, all seems ok apart from the fact they couldnt find it😁. UEFA should give both teams an extra bonus for the 2 games produced.that was why I fell in love with football in the first place, played with not a thought of caution.ibrox would have been fuckin jumping last night.hope you and the family are well mate.

No Surrender 

Rab

3 hours ago, rab wilson said:

No Surrender 

Rab

20210226_100152.jpg

Good on ye lad. 

I'm 35 and whenever the missus and the weans are away I still play career mode in FIFA as Rangers and sign Messi. 

I'm what some would consider, a weird cunt.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Good on ye lad. 

I'm 35 and whenever the missus and the weans are away I still play career mode in FIFA as Rangers and sign Messi. 

I'm what some would consider, a weird cunt.

Always just considered you a cunt, never realised you were so weird.

3 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Ok brother? Am good at the mo.had the old brain thing a couple of weeks ago, all seems ok apart from the fact they couldnt find it😁. UEFA should give both teams an extra bonus for the 2 games produced.that was why I fell in love with football in the first place, played with not a thought of caution.ibrox would have been fuckin jumping last night.hope you and the family are well mate.

No Surrender 

Rab

All well with us. Hopefully get back soon wie you up for swally 

Archived