New Champions stickers

Rfc1872

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I'm back in Scotland visiting the old dear I notice a fat bastard strutting about with his green & gray on all the time who's moved into the street in the last few years. Cunts well into middle age & it hurts to see that fat mess in the street I grew up. Anyway, this purchase is for him :belm: 

16 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Every time I'm back in Scotland visiting the old dear I notice a fat bastard strutting about with his green & gray on all the time who's moved into the street in the last few years. Cunts well into middle age & it hurts to see that fat mess in the street I grew up. Anyway, this purchase is for him :belm: 

Slap one right on his coupon mate .That’s what I would be doing 🤔😄

7 hours ago, badjon said:

Not spent anything on extra stuff, would obviously be different if I lived in Glasgow. Can't really wind up the neighbours I know when they don't care and support Man Utd, Chelsea and Fulham. They all know who I support and chat about our season but I am not buying fireworks etc to celebrate. May have a few more beers but🍺

Sounds shite.

9 hours ago, Sket said:

I've bought some amount of shite tonight between these,smoke bombs and various union jack items. Send it on.

Mrs was going nuts at me because i spent £80 on British Party merch on Amazon. Now she is printing plain Union jacks for the kids to colour in for trophy day :lol: suppose its a good idea

10 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Mrs was going nuts at me because i spent £80 on British Party merch on Amazon. Now she is printing plain Union jacks for the kids to colour in for trophy day :lol: suppose its a good idea

Same mate, Spent roughly the same on balloons, Union Jack hats and sunglasses as well as The Star Prize of a full sized cardboard cut out of Stevie G, Missus thought I’d lost my marbles, Stuff came today and she’s all good, Little does she know i spent another ton plus last night on even more stuff including another full sized cut out of Her Majesty and I’ve no even got round to buying fireworks yet 😂

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Same mate, Spent roughly the same on balloons, Union Jack hats and sunglasses as well as The Star Prize of a full sized cardboard cut out of Stevie G, Missus thought I’d lost my marbles, Stuff came today and she’s all good, Little does she know i spent another ton plus last night on even more stuff including another full sized cut out of Her Majesty and I’ve no even got round to buying fireworks yet 😂

You definitely need some stickers and thats you complete🤣😅

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Definitely thinking about it though that would probably be the final straw that pushes the missus over the edge, I’m 56 ffs, Fuck it I’m in 😂

Its been 10 years, she will understand🤣

Archived