Balogun or Patterson?

Tav obviously first choice at right back when he returns but who would you have starting in his absence? Balogun has been a great professional and had a couple of good games but difficult to deny the improvement when Patterson came on on Thursday and it’s his natural position. 

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Patterson until his ban.

He’s played now, so can’t really go back on that and decide actually you’re going to take the stance of not playing him as punishment 

No idea why Zungu came on though 

22 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Patterson - and if any ban is coming I want to see what the SFA hand out to the scum players after Dubaigate first.

I'm not convinced there's bans coming for our guys as, SURELY, that would mean bans for 7/8 tarriers for Dubai.

The bans for Jones and Edmundson were way out of step with previous punishments for similar and worse and, when we accepted them, we publicly noted the precedent.

We should (I think we will) be making it clear that we expect consistency for covid breeches and we will contest any inconsistencies

After today the tarriers have 7 games left and, if bans are being dished out consistently, they should be without several first team regulars for the rest of the season  

6 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

I'm not convinced there's bans coming for our guys as, SURELY, that would mean bans for 7/8 tarriers for Dubai.

The bans for Jones and Edmundson were way out of step with previous punishments for similar and worse and, when we accepted them, we publicly noted the precedent.

We should (I think we will) be making it clear that we expect consistency for covid breeches and we will contest any inconsistencies

After today the tarriers have 7 games left and, if bans are being dished out consistently, they should be without several first team regulars for the rest of the season  

Spot on Brother. :tu: