Balogun or Patterson?

NorthernLights

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s played now, so can’t really go back on that and decide actually you’re going to take the stance of not playing him as punishment 

No idea why Zungu came on though 

Zungu,is so last years Ojo or years before Ejara/coulabily, its a gerrard rule of thumb to have a shitey loan we have to play.

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Zungu,is so last years Ojo or years before Ejara/coulabily, its a gerrard rule of thumb to have a shitey loan we have to play.

Was gutted about Coulibaly, thought he was the real deal before he got injured. Ejaria had ability but came across as a shitebag. Didn't really rate Ojo at all. Zungu is very meh.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Balogun has had one dodgy game and will be written off or even slagged off by many .I’m happy we have both players tbh .Balogun has been absolutely superb for us this season 

Cant argue with that. Was getting showered with praise after DUFC game. What a fickle world we live in...

4 minutes ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

Cant argue with that. Was getting showered with praise after DUFC game. What a fickle world we live in...

Yeah it’s weird as fuck how we always remember the bad games ,yet forget all the immense performances ,some players have put in .The lack of goals conceded this season had been outstanding .This time last year .Who would have thought ,we would be saying that 😃

If you’ve got a good CH vs a decent RB you’re better off  with the natural RB in that position.

I haven’t seen much of the lad but from the Antwerp game he looks more than just decent (to quote my scenario above) so I’d be putting him in and hoping Tav can get back ASAP after the kid gets his inevitable ban.

But, with that being said, Balogun has played well at RB other than a not great half the other night.

Archived