@4min30s the hairs on the back of yir neck

KeyserSoze

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rbt1548 said:

The only thing that has annoyed me, and it's a personal annoyance, was, the game at Parkhead and possible title winning day, being moved a day later to the 21st March.

With the game scheduled for the 20th March, which will be my 65th birthday, everything was lining up, my gran gave me my scarf for my tenth birthday which makes it 55 on that day which, hopefully, is an omen. I know it will sound daft, possibly childish, but the scarf has been with me through the years and had many ups and downs, visited many places home and abroad, but this will probably be the biggest emotional event of them all.

Tears???, I would think there's a high possibility after all we've been through, they tried to kill us off, but we are bigger than all the rest put together and make no mistake we have absolutely obliterated them this season.  

I’ve turned into a blubbering mess! Your post made me greet as well! 

The feeling is going to be unbelievable

I still remember the day it was announced we went into administration, I had finished up early from uni and was heading in to the gym and saw the news. I sat in my car and didn't move for about an hour just couldn't believe it. Horrible moment, horrible day, followed by years of hurt.

I'm not one of our fans who enjoyed the journey back to the top if I'm honest, I hated playing in the lower leagues (against boys I actually knew / played with when a lot younger) then all the embarrassing results we had over the years was just hurtful. We don't have a divine right to win, but we should be beating teams like Raith Rovers in cup finals every day of the year. We were the laughing stock of Scottish football, "the banter era" was in full flow with crooks like Green in charge. Then the consistent pumpings off the filth.

Thank God for Dave King, all the other investors who stepped up and Steven Gerrard and his management team. They will all be immortalised in the steep history of our football club and every single one of these players is about to become a legend, despite only winning one league title. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

King tearing up too. 

Guy needs a statue, many including me thought he had lost it appointing a rookie and ended up being one of the best decisions Rangers has ever made. 

King was slated by a lot of our fans when he rose to take control and yes, he has made quite a few mistakes including opting to go to war with Ashley / the whole shares situation, but fuck me I don't know where we'd be if he hadn't stepped up. 

History should reflect him as one of the most important men in our boardroom, ever. The same for Park, the Three Bears, Woldhardt and other investors. 

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I still remember the day it was announced we went into administration, I had finished up early from uni and was heading in to the gym and saw the news. I sat in my car and didn't move for about an hour just couldn't believe it. Horrible moment, horrible day, followed by years of hurt.

I'm not one of our fans who enjoyed the journey back to the top if I'm honest, I hated playing in the lower leagues (against boys I actually knew / played with when a lot younger) then all the embarrassing results we had over the years was just hurtful. We don't have a divine right to win, but we should be beating teams like Raith Rovers in cup finals every day of the year. We were the laughing stock of Scottish football, "the banter era" was in full flow with crooks like Green in charge. Then the consistent pumpings off the filth.

Thank God for Dave King, all the other investors who stepped up and Steven Gerrard and his management team. They will all be immortalised in the steep history of our football club and every single one of these players is about to become a legend, despite only winning one league title. 

Some of it I loved and some not and it’s been hard listening to the slagging from others .

so this has made the 55 more enjoyable.

we deserve to scream cry wtf dance in the streets turn the sky red white and blue.

We will never forget but we have stayed with them and thanks to Dave king and SG we thank you  🇬🇧💙

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I still remember the day it was announced we went into administration.

It’s as low as I’ve felt in my life, on top of the rise in Nationalism in Scotland it was as if I was losing my country and my football team. I remember putting Will Your Anchor Hold on the IPad and thinking all the clips on the vid were all I had to hang on to. I thought of holding my Dads hand when he first took me to Ibrox in the early 60s and thought  I’d never get the opportunity to do the same with my Grandkids. Thankyou everyone who stepped up and saved My Club. 

There were a lot of fans very much against King taking us over saying he just wanted his millions back from previous years, I for one am so glad he did come in to take us off the hands of a greedy fat bastard that is Ashley, he fought tooth and nail through the courts to get everything back that belonged to Rangers, I really hope Dave King comes back and takes the plaudits he deserves for taking us back to where we belong.

• KeyserSoze changed the title to @4min30s the hairs on the back of yir neck
1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Yeah I was in work and it came on over the radio and I remember a stinking tarrier bastard crying and phoning his peado dad in the office as if he just won the lottery. We meant that much to them. 

He was made redundant a year later and tried to publish a book.. Lost it all and last I heard he was still on the dole. He and his dad will be crying in a week or two again. 

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah I was in work and it came on over the radio and I remember a stinking tarrier bastard crying and phoning his peado dad in the office as if he just won the lottery. We meant that much to them. 

He was made redundant a year later and tried to publish a book.. Lost it all and last I heard he was still on the dole. He and his dad will be crying in a week or two again. 

Heart Warming stuff that last paragraph

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I agree mate. I don't like fans who have a laugh at the "banter years". It wasn't fun at all. 

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm going to go fucking absolutely mental when this is done, the whole scheme is going to hear me, I've been up and down with Rangers but this is going to be our finest hour. 

I absolutely believe you will cause chaos Scotty. Of that there is no fucking doubt 

😂😂😂

6 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

The only thing that has annoyed me, and it's a personal annoyance, was, the game at Parkhead and possible title winning day, being moved a day later to the 21st March.

With the game scheduled for the 20th March, which will be my 65th birthday, everything was lining up, my gran gave me my scarf for my tenth birthday which makes it 55 on that day which, hopefully, is an omen. I know it will sound daft, possibly childish, but the scarf has been with me through the years and had many ups and downs, visited many places home and abroad, but this will probably be the biggest emotional event of them all.

Tears???, I would think there's a high possibility after all we've been through, they tried to kill us off, but we are bigger than all the rest put together and make no mistake we have absolutely obliterated them this season.  

Love it

Personally I’m hoping we beat Livingston and St Mirren and they slip up next Sunday which happens to be my 55th birthday 

It will be emotional whenever it happens and all the really matters is that we do it, but for me personally next Sunday would be extra special 

7 hours ago, They Gnu said:

It’s as low as I’ve felt in my life, on top of the rise in Nationalism in Scotland it was as if I was losing my country and my football team. I remember putting Will Your Anchor Hold on the IPad and thinking all the clips on the vid were all I had to hang on to. I thought of holding my Dads hand when he first took me to Ibrox in the early 60s and thought  I’d never get the opportunity to do the same with my Grandkids. Thankyou everyone who stepped up and saved My Club. 

Fuck sake mate I managed to hold myself together (Just) watching that but your post has pushed me over the edge 😪 this post mirrors my own feelings precisely 🤔 thank you 💙 

Archived