@4min30s the hairs on the back of yir neck

Winning 55 is a milestone that we thought may never happen nearly 10 years ago, but it is only a stepping stone. There is much, much, more to come, reasserting ourselves as the perpetual dominant force domestically and taking strides in Europe to establish ourselves as a genuine force that will get to the last 16 of the CL year after year and hopefully beyond.   

Blumhoilann likes this
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Let’s Go” choked man, absolutely choked 

It's now kinda sinking in how far we've come and the hurdles we've overcome. We're now back (albeit a few days away) where we belong and we will stay there for a very long time to come. We didn't surr

The only thing that has annoyed me, and it's a personal annoyance, was, the game at Parkhead and possible title winning day, being moved a day later to the 21st March. With the game scheduled for

Posted Images

It seems that everybody who is a good servant to Rangers over the years gets a “he should have a statue outside the ground” nomination at some point. If this happened we would have rows of them ringing the ground. Statues should be limited to people who are absolute game changers. The one we currently have is for the man voted The Greatest Ever Ranger and John Greig MBE undoubtedly deserves it. In my opinion the other person who falls into this very limited and unique position is Dave King. I don’t think any of us realise yet what he has sacrificed for his love of Rangers. What we saw at that AGM was an honest and emotional goodbye from a guy who gave his all and more to put us back where we belong. If anyone thinks he was acting then he is in the wrong profession because that would be Oscar winning material. I watched that on the day with a lump in my throat and a guilty feeling because I was among the many who had doubts about his motives for taking over the club. So, in my opinion , if another statue is to be unveiled out side our great Stadium,then it should be none other than Mr King. God bless him. 

9 hours ago, josmc said:

It seems that everybody who is a good servant to Rangers over the years gets a “he should have a statue outside the ground” nomination at some point. If this happened we would have rows of them ringing the ground. Statues should be limited to people who are absolute game changers. The one we currently have is for the man voted The Greatest Ever Ranger and John Greig MBE undoubtedly deserves it. In my opinion the other person who falls into this very limited and unique position is Dave King. I don’t think any of us realise yet what he has sacrificed for his love of Rangers. What we saw at that AGM was an honest and emotional goodbye from a guy who gave his all and more to put us back where we belong. If anyone thinks he was acting then he is in the wrong profession because that would be Oscar winning material. I watched that on the day with a lump in my throat and a guilty feeling because I was among the many who had doubts about his motives for taking over the club. So, in my opinion , if another statue is to be unveiled out side our great Stadium,then it should be none other than Mr King. God bless him. 

No

too far

Cannot wait for this to be over and 55 to be lifted.  We have left them absolutely no excuses either.  We haven't scraped it on the last day, we haven't relied on them slipping up.  We have absolutely battered them from one end of the season to the other.  Their Chief Exec has resigned, their manager fired, their captain's career is fading away to nothing, paying 2million pound to wreck the ROI captains reputation, their fans are threatening to boycott season tickets and half their team wants to leave.  What a fucking season.

As another poster mentioned earlier, I also didn't enjoy the "journey".  I remember our first game back against Peterhead.  I actually knew one of their midfielders and had absolutely schooled him and his mates in a game of fives a few months before at 5 a side.  Couldn't believe my fucking eyes seeing us struggle to a draw in the last minute against them.  The fact we have come from that to where we are now must be some sort of world record.  I couldn't be prouder to be associated with our great club and I doubt any other club in Scotland could have come back from what we were put through so quickly.

tommyw likes this

Some amount of shite we’ve had to get through. A moment that really sticks in the memory, for some reason, was that Hearts game in the snow that was abandoned after 20 minutes. Mike Ashley’s cronies were at their height and the atmosphere was absolutely toxic towards the board as folk gathered outside afterwards.

We deserve all that’s coming out way over the next few weeks. By god we deserve it.

scottyscott1963 likes this
1 minute ago, julescotia said:

It will be completed when we lift the trophy in May, not when we win the league this month.

Box of tissues and a very large cargo for May then.

Nothing different tbh but I'll use the tissues for a different reason this time.

18 minutes ago, julescotia said:

I have.

Was just tring to get into the "right frame of mind", as this HAS to be done justice upon justice. I will be taking my time with it, trying to get everything to line up in time with the music, whether a slow part or fast part ... commentary, music, goals, speeches etc etc.

This video will clock in around the 40 minute mark, and I wont be including ANY Euro nights, as UEFA block it in a heartbeat .... I dont want to do months of editing, just for a knockback from uploading it, so sorry, no Euro nights.

It will be completed when we lift the trophy in May, not when we win the league this month.

And here's a secret .... sshhh  .....

I've been in that "frame of mind" the last 2 days and I've just completed the first season.

And.

I like it.

Could you not do a “part one” winning the league then bolt on the rest for May?

don’t think we can wait till May Jules tbh. 

Only just read this thread today and it is very emotional, never thought I'd see Dave King choking up like that.  Also Ally McCoist's words about folk having a kick at us better enjoy it at the time because we wouldn't always be down there, we would rise to the top.  I hope King gets the recognition he deserves for puttting together a board and having the guts to appoint Gerrard and giving him the required time to build a team.

KeyserSoze likes this
On 28/02/2021 at 10:23, mearns loyal said:

Fs can barely see the screen some dust in my eyes...

That dust just floated down to essex mate."let's go!" That was it for me.dont fuck this up Rangers please.this will be the greatest ever.

No Surrender 

Rab 

mearns loyal likes this
1 hour ago, julescotia said:

I have.

Was just tring to get into the "right frame of mind", as this HAS to be done justice upon justice. I will be taking my time with it, trying to get everything to line up in time with the music, whether a slow part or fast part ... commentary, music, goals, speeches etc etc.

This video will clock in around the 40 minute mark, and I wont be including ANY Euro nights, as UEFA block it in a heartbeat .... I dont want to do months of editing, just for a knockback from uploading it, so sorry, no Euro nights.

I've been in that "frame of mind" the last 2 days and I've just completed the first season.

And.

I like it.

You’re going to title it “Let’s Go” aren’t you mate?  AREN'T YOU??

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

You’re going to title it “Let’s Go” aren’t you mate?  AREN'T YOU??

Not even close.
I'm pretty certain this video will have a different title from all the others

On 02/03/2021 at 18:04, julescotia said:

I have.

And.

I like it.

Ashes by Embrace. Every time I've heard it over the last 5 year always thought it would fit great in a league win video.

Wow 👏

That video was so good!

Sandy Jardine:

I never seen you play but I heard the stories from my father and his friend. My father's friend even had a signed painting in his shop so I know you were special.

Ally McCoist:

You will always be a legend in the majority of our eyes. Thank you. And I even have a signed photo from you from when I was a kid.

Lee Wallace:

It is so much appreciated what you have done for this club. Respect.

Mark Warburton:

You took on the job which was too much in many eyes, and you took us back to where we belong. I thank you, and the legend Davie Weir.

Dave King:

Thank you! You were right! I wish you eternal years of happiness.

Steven Gerrard:

I never doubted you, 1 year ago people called for your head. But there was no person fitter or ready to stop the 10 than Stevie G.  Thank you for doing that and you deserve this medal just as much as the team on the pitch.

James Tavernier:

An absolute Ranger. Well done in everything you have provided for the cause. It's unfathomable how much you have contributed and you deserve this.

WATP

Blumhoilann and tommyw like this