Rangers FC - Back to Where We Belong

Davy Vandenbroucke

Some of that's a hard watch, that season when we failed to get out the championship was one of the worst I've experienced in over 50 years. From bottom to top though in 8 years , fucking fantastic, can't wait for part 2  :UK::thumbup:

It all comes back to me watching this, me and my late father were at most of them games, I can feel it building up and have done for some time, #55 is going to grab us all in ways we've tried to imagine, the reality is going to be much much more than that, God bless all who started the journey but could not finish it, #55 is for all of us.

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Failing to get out the championship at the first go must be up there with my worst days ever.  

What made it worse is that it wasn't even surprising. 

Club ran by crooks and a team ran by amateurs, not getting promoted was the cherry on top. 

Warburton, for all his faults, brought back a bit of professionalism and pride. 

The early days of division 3 still feel so fresh and not like they are approaching a decade ago . Then you have moments like getting destroyed 4-0 at Easter road, 3-0 v QOTS in the championship which seem like fucking years ago and almost surreal. Mind fuck of a decade :lol:

46 minutes ago, King Jela said:

What made it worse is that it wasn't even surprising. 

Club ran by crooks and a team ran by amateurs, not getting promoted was the cherry on top. 

Warburton, for all his faults, brought back a bit of professionalism and pride. 

I woke that morning absolutely convinced we were going to fuck it. Walking back to the car after getting beat I could feel that gut wrenching feeling that we were never overturning that deficit with that team. 
there was an inevitability about it all. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I woke that morning absolutely convinced we were going to fuck it. Walking back to the car after getting beat I could feel that gut wrenching feeling that we were never overturning that deficit with that team. 
there was an inevitability about it all. 

Aye, remember it well. I remember before it far too many bears I knew were far too confident going into the game. They completely cunted us over the 2 games. 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

The early days of division 3 still feel so fresh and not like they are approaching a decade ago . Then you have moments like getting destroyed 4-0 at Easter road, 3-0 v QOTS in the championship which seem like fucking years ago and almost surreal. Mind fuck of a decade :lol:

Somebody not throw a phone during the QOTS game, Thursday night game? :lol: 

The Friday night game there was a depressing watch as well

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Somebody not throw a phone during the QOTS game, Thursday night game? :lol: 

The Friday night game there was a depressing watch as well

One of them ending up being McCoist’s  last game in charge I’m sure . 

So many players there that you’ve forgotten about and so many that you’re still trying to forget about.

Two names that scream out at me from that piece whose contributions were huge are Kenny Miller and James Tavernier. Quite simply, we will never be able to thank these guys enough for their contribution.

There can be few Rangers captains who have had to wait so long and wade through so much shit before holding a trophy aloft and, watching that, I really appreciate how much Tav totally deserves to be our captain as we near the greatest title in my lifetime.

Ibrox will probably still be empty when this season ends but I’m confident that there will be a good few in for the unfurling at our first home game.

I cannot wait.

God bless the greatest club in the world.

:UK:

7 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

One of them ending up being McCoist’s  last game in charge I’m sure . 

The Friday night game he tendered his resignation. Think he officially left after the Dumbarton game before Christmas.

Archived