March in March

Darth Bear

Right then you horrible lot same as last year anyone complaining about this being in the Bear's Den is obviously a fenian bastard 👍

So basically March in March is a fundraising event on behalf of Combat Stress who support veterans with mental health issues but you knew that anyway. The event itself is a simple challenge to walk or run 10 miles in the month of March either in a single go or over the month.

This last year has obviously been tough on everyone nevermind our veterans so I understand that many will not be able to donate and there is no shame in that. However anyone wanting to donate anything large or small drop me a PM and I will send you a link to donate to. Unable to set up a just giving page linked to it for some reason this year so not going to put the link up on the open forum as some personal details are there and I don't think that I want the beasts that lurk knowing anything about me if I can help it.

I would also urge people to sign up themselves and do their bit to help raise money and awareness. @Dan Deacon and @Junior Soprano joined in last year as I remember if anyone else did apologies for forgetting I blame the moonshine 😂

Cheers folks 👍

1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

Right then you horrible lot same as last year anyone complaining about this being in the Bear's Den is obviously a fenian bastard 👍

So basically March in March is a fundraising event on behalf of Combat Stress who support veterans with mental health issues but you knew that anyway. The event itself is a simple challenge to walk or run 10 miles in the month of March either in a single go or over the month.

This last year has obviously been tough on everyone nevermind our veterans so I understand that many will not be able to donate and there is no shame in that. However anyone wanting to donate anything large or small drop me a PM and I will send you a link to donate to. Unable to set up a just giving page linked to it for some reason this year so not going to put the link up on the open forum as some personal details are there and I don't think that I want the beasts that lurk knowing anything about me if I can help it.

I would also urge people to sign up themselves and do their bit to help raise money and awareness. @Dan Deacon and @Junior Soprano joined in last year as I remember if anyone else did apologies for forgetting I blame the moonshine 😂

Cheers folks 👍

More importantly have either of the two finished yet:beer:

9 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Cheers folks 👍

Il probably sign up again this year. Hopefully better my fundraising from last year. 

Archived