This weekend

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think it’ll be over this weekend. See us winning the next two and them drawing on Sunday 

Aye, wee Shankland & Clark to put the final nails in their coffin wouldn’t be too shabby tbf. 

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Lets just concentrate on 3 points tomorrow night. 👍

Tough game tomorrow night. Livingston will be looking to bounce back after the cup final and it’s a ground we have struggled at as recently as earlier on this season. Goes without saying that I hope we get the three points, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they nick a point tbh.

16 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Tough game tomorrow night. Livingston will be looking to bounce back after the cup final and it’s a ground we have struggled at as recently as earlier on this season. Goes without saying that I hope we get the three points, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they nick a point tbh.

No More injuries and 3 point however that maybe will do me, how many players do we usually try rest on this shitty park?

28 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No More injuries and 3 point however that maybe will do me, how many players do we usually try rest on this shitty park?

Would bite your hand off for a scrappy 1-0 with the goal coming from a scramble after a corner right now. Definitely the sort of game where you just want to get the result and get the fuck out of there again.

Ideally I don’t wanna be watching Scum vs Bheasts to see us win a title. Hope we go to their midden and win it there. I want to see the players have a chance to celebrate it on the pitch. 

if it’s Sunday we win it then fine. 

Archived