This weekend

12 hours ago, the sliver fox said:

If results go the right way this week, we could be champions come Sunday afternoon.

Let that sink in for minute.

It's been a long old slog to get here, but we are on the cusp of reclaiming our title, and I for one cannot fucking wait.

I can wait another few weeks tbh .I’m loving their slow death 

I would also prefer to win the title on the park ,the day we play preferably .Our rivals will know that of course 

A win and draw in next few games will be perfect 

9 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Deliberately drawing or losing, no title won at porkheid?? I'm wagering 20 on a draw.

It would be like a dagger through the hearts if we win it there

I was there in 1979 and 1999 and believe me ,the scum were fighting among  themselves all over the place both nights, although they won it in 79 and looked dead .Ok that’s can’t happen now but they will all be in their homes self harming and depressed as fuck .I don’t believe some people get the significance of winning a title there .We should only look back to 2012 ,when we stopped then winning it at ours .It felt like a cup final win and the relief was unimaginable .

18 hours ago, the sliver fox said:

If results go the right way this week, we could be champions come Sunday afternoon.

Let that sink in for minute.

It's been a long old slog to get here, but we are on the cusp of reclaiming our title, and I for one cannot fucking wait.

Got the Champers on ice, booked Monday as a holiday. Just need a few results to go our way👊🇬🇧👊

Archived