Number 55

ara

Just Googled the number 55 and see that it also has a (psychic) meaning. Quote:

"if you keep seeing this angel number it represents opportunity. When you see the number 55, be ready for major changes that will happen. Get used to the changes and be open to new experiences and opportunities. The number 55, just like the number 555, wants you to stop living in the past and start living in the now. It wants you to look forward to the future. It’s time to start living in a way that will make you immensely happy and inspired. Life is too short to be spent miserable or unhappy"

Sounds to me like this translates as: Good times are coming for a while to come now, so lets LIVE IT UP! :cheers:

(but then again we all know this...:lol:)

Nice to hear, meanwhile lets just get another 3 pts in the bag tonight.... 

2 hours ago, ara said:

"if you keep seeing this angel number it represents opportunity. When you see the number 55, be ready for major changes that will happen. Get used to the changes and be open to new experiences and opportunities. The number 55, just like the number 555, wants you to stop living in the past and start living in the now. It wants you to look forward to the future. It’s time to start living in a way that will make you immensely happy and inspired. Life is too short to be spent miserable or unhappy"

Sounds to me like this translates as: Good times are coming for a while to come now, so lets LIVE IT UP! :cheers:

I like this psychic stuff 😀

I'm not itntae mystical shite either, but for some strange reason I've been as happy as fuck lately and find myself thinking about the number 55

Thought is was  neat that it apparently means good luck, but never mind, sorry I mentioned it ya miserable cunts. Shove it right up yer erses 55 times then...

*goes back tae xhamster*

3 hours ago, ara said:

I knew someone would post this today. Had a dream.

I'm more interested in your profile pic to be honest, wowser!

Archived