Alfredo

TamCoopz

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Unless Morelos leaves to a team playing in the CL next season, I see no benefit to him leaving.

Sadly it's the benefits to him that could be the clincher, massive signing on fee, massive raise in the pay poke, playing in a better league. depends what his advisors tell him !! and for sure they will tell him to take the money.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Unless Morelos leaves to a team playing in the CL next season, I see no benefit to him leaving.

What I said. 👍
He’s got a chance of a lifetime to play on the biggest football stage in world football, I can’t understand why he’d go to say a mid level EPL team that will experience winning fuck all ever. He will only leave if it’s a top 4 epl team or a team playing CL football. Otherwise he’s getting his fix at the famous Glasgow Rangers. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The English premier league is a far better league to play in and he’s always made it clear he wants to go there. 

So his ambitions are to play in a team that never wins anything nor plays regularly in Europe just because it’s the EPL?

Amazes me someone like Villa, West Ham or even Leicester haven't taken a punt. Would fit into the way all three play very well.

He's actually very similar in style of play to Ollie Watkins who Villa paid something like £27 million for.

Would be a travesty for him to go for anything less than £18-20 million, but I'd keep him for the next five or six years if I could.

17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So his ambitions are to play in a team that never wins anything nor plays regularly in Europe just because it’s the EPL?

He said himself his ambition was to play for an EPL side. If an Everton or West Ham came in for him right now and were offering money we would accept then I am pretty convinced he would go, aye. 

Going to be honest, there’s not many EPL teams I could see him turning down as long as the money was right for everyone. He would probably see all clubs as a good stepping stone to a bigger club in the future. Plus foreign players view international football as a big thing and he will get more chances there while playing in the premier league 

Someone needs to tell him if his ambition is to win trophy’s stay with us 

if you want to win a European trophy not many teams who are in the hunt would sign him realistically just yet so a season more winning more domestic trophy’s and a crack at Europe again fine but don’t go this window. 

but how many player have left us to go on and become top top players or win bigger and better things 

Arteta 

gio 

im struggling now to think 🤔 

laudrup didn’t even do much after leaving us , 

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He said himself his ambition was to play for an EPL side. If an Everton or West Ham came in for him right now and were offering money we would accept then I am pretty convinced he would go, aye. 

Going to be honest, there’s not many EPL teams I could see him turning down as long as the money was right for everyone. He would probably see all clubs as a good stepping stone to a bigger club in the future. Plus foreign players view international football as a big thing and he will get more chances there while playing in the premier league 

saved me a lot of typing.

On 22/03/2021 at 16:57, tom1780 said:

Someone needs to tell him if his ambition is to win trophy’s stay with us 

if you want to win a European trophy not many teams who are in the hunt would sign him realistically just yet so a season more winning more domestic trophy’s and a crack at Europe again fine but don’t go this window. 

but how many player have left us to go on and become top top players or win bigger and better things 

Arteta 

gio 

im struggling now to think 🤔 

laudrup didn’t even do much after leaving us , 

His ambition is to play at the highest possible level. Whilst winning trophies is important, not many players(especially non-scottish ones) will fancy spending their careers competing for the SPL title long term. It won't help them entice European heavy hitters since the SPL is considered a very weak league.

Players want a multitude of challenges and it doesn't get much bigger than playing in the biggest and most watched league in the world. If he goes down there and performs the world is his oyster.

Whilst European football is a great incentive, for us it's realistically 6 group stage games and perhaps some knockout football depending on our luck. Playing in the Prem guarantees you games 14 against the likes of Man Utd, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Leicester and Spurs. That's very attractive for a footballer... And many would take that over playing in Scotland.

Whilst not many players from Rangers have achieved huge success. There's plenty players jn recent times that have went down there and made a name for themselves.. Van Djik, Tierney, Robertson, McGinn to name but afew.. even abroad Dembele has done well and has been rewarded with a move to Atletico. That wouldnt have happened if he stayed with celtic.

2 hours ago, Iakona said:

His ambition is to play at the highest possible level. Whilst winning trophies is important, not many players(especially non-scottish ones) will fancy spending their careers competing for the SPL title long term. It won't help them entice European heavy hitters since the SPL is considered a very weak league.

Players want a multitude of challenges and it doesn't get much bigger than playing in the biggest and most watched league in the world. If he goes down there and performs the world is his oyster.

Whilst European football is a great incentive, for us it's realistically 6 group stage games and perhaps some knockout football depending on our luck. Playing in the Prem guarantees you games 14 against the likes of Man Utd, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Leicester and Spurs. That's very attractive for a footballer... And many would take that over playing in Scotland.

Whilst not many players from Rangers have achieved huge success. There's plenty players jn recent times that have went down there and made a name for themselves.. Van Djik, Tierney, Robertson, McGinn to name but afew.. even abroad Dembele has done well and has been rewarded with a move to Atletico. That wouldnt have happened if he stayed with celtic.

If Rangers make the CL next year, they are a bigger draw than a Southampton for a year. 

2 or 3 CL goals would get him a bigger move next year than 10 or 12 league goals for Southampton I reckon. The likes of Wilson, Watkins or Che Adams aren't getting a move to a Lyon like Demele did. 

"One of my big dreams is to play in the English Premier League. It is one of the best leagues in the world and there are a lot of important players and important teams.

"So if the opportunity presents itself in my career, I am going to take it."

18 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

"One of my big dreams is to play in the English Premier League. It is one of the best leagues in the world and there are a lot of important players and important teams.

"So if the opportunity presents itself in my career, I am going to take it."

he probably never had any CL ambitions when he made that statement 

25 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

If Rangers make the CL next year, they are a bigger draw than a Southampton for a year. 

2 or 3 CL goals would get him a bigger move next year than 10 or 12 league goals for Southampton I reckon. The like of Wilson, Watkins or Che Adams aren't getting a move to a Lyon like Demele did. 

How about Ings to Man City? Southampton have a fantastic record of developing players and selling them at a huge profit.

Archived