Alfredo

TamCoopz

Really impressed with his all round game today. Apart from his goal he was a defensive rock clearing several crosses/corners, charging forward on the counter, dropping deep to move defenders, a constant threat in front of goal and maintaining discipline whilst letting the scum know who they were dealing with. 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, andyhrfc said:

Really impressed with his all round game today. Apart from his goal he was a defensive rock clearing several crosses/corners, charging forward on the counter, dropping deep to move defenders, a constant threat in front of goal and maintaining discipline whilst letting the scum know who they were dealing with. 

he was, along with McGregor, the only one I gave pass marks to 

24 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

I'm afraid id go against the grain , and while i might be accused of being a Tim by the Dumbo's in here , id sell him if a £20 million bid came in  , or close . 

There Isn’t a debate here. If there’s a genuine £20m Offer it’s accepted and he goes with our best wishes 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

What you wouldn't take £20m for a guy who wants to leave for a bigger league?

Hardly makes the guy a Tim ffs.

fuckin lighten up - read what the guy said and you'll realise why I called him a tim 

safe_image.gif

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

There Isn’t a debate here. If there’s a genuine £20m Offer it’s accepted and he goes with our best wishes 

Think he is now worth more than £20 million  Would he add quality to Liverpool, Leicester, United, Chelsea, Everton, Spurs, West Ham or Arsenal? If so he is worth a lot more.   (excluded City as they could field two teams with every player worth at least £20m)

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

fuckin lighten up - read what the guy said and you'll realise why I called him a tim 

safe_image.gif

My bad man I thought you were serious. This place has got to me a wee bit tonight. Some absolute bangers on some posts.

1 hour ago, Angus1965 said:

I'm afraid id go against the grain , and while i might be accused of being a Tim by the Dumbo's in here , id sell him if a £20 million bid came in  , or close . 

Said it before. Alfie is worth at least double the number you are quoting. Tierney £25mil. Think about that mate. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Said it before. Alfie is worth at least double the number you are quoting. Tierney £25mil. Think about that mate. 

Agreed but don't see us getting that.

In saying that, if he stays and does well in the champions League then we are talking serious paper. Lots of ifs and buts however and could be a gamble.

Will be sad when he inevitably leaves.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Agreed but don't see us getting that.

In saying that, if he stays and does well in the champions League then we are talking serious paper. Lots of ifs and buts however and could be a gamble.

Will be sad when he inevitably leaves.

Yes it will be sad when he does leave. We can’t keep selling players for less than they are worth. Fuck me McBurnie was £20mil. Makes you greet, or laugh, whatever one works.   

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Yes it will be sad when he does leave. We can’t keep selling players for less than they are worth. Fuck me McBurnie was £20mil. Makes you greet, or laugh, whatever one works.   

That's the price we all pay for the sky sports money ball league. They have prostituted football. McBurney is no more than a glorified Sam Cosgrove. Sadly we are hamstrung with the league we play in. Our best bet is sell on fees.

After all the shite this young South American man and his family has had to endure in today’s Scotland, I’m glad wee alfie has scored against them as a Rangers CHAMPION!! Get it right up them Alfie 🇨🇴🇬🇧🔥

Alfredo Morelos: Police Scotland investigate racial social media claims

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56484876

Regarding the Morelos incident, a Police Scotland spokesman said: "An investigation is under way after we received a number of complaints regarding an offensive social media post and enquiries are ongoing."

Removed all the shite from the bbc link btw

37 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Alfredo Morelos: Police Scotland investigate racial social media claims

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56484876

Regarding the Morelos incident, a Police Scotland spokesman said: "An investigation is under way after we received a number of complaints regarding an offensive social media post and enquiries are ongoing."

Removed all the shite from the bbc link btw

so much for their scummy fucking club and support showing "solidarity" against the issues. fucking racist pricks. 

Would love to sign morelos to a contract extension, the guy has champions league football to look forward to with us, up his game with us and get a few goals/assists in it and his value will raise even more. Also gives other top top clubs more view of him so can only raise his value. And a new contract makes sure he doesnt leave for buttons. 

I dont think it's unreasonable we should be looking at the very minimum 20 million for Morelos especially if celtic sold tierney for 25 million.  

Archived