Alfredo

TamCoopz

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

How about Ings to Man City? Southampton have a fantastic record of developing players and selling them at a huge profit.

I would be pretty shocked if that actually happens TBH. 

Southampton do have a great record to be fair, just think a team wouldn't be put off by a player scoring a few goals in the CL group stages. 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I’m saying is he might have the ambition to play in the best league in the world.... go sign for Southampton..... do me a favour!!!!  or sign for a West Ham , Everton and have a stinker you’ll no be seen again. 

or stay at Rangers with a world wide fan base loved and adored win leagues, play in the champions league bag a few goals then get a bigger move fair enough. 

all I’ll say is the grass is not always greener 

5 hours ago, tom1780 said:

All I’m saying is he might have the ambition to play in the best league in the world.... go sign for Southampton..... do me a favour!!!!  or sign for a West Ham , Everton and have a stinker you’ll no be seen again. 

or stay at Rangers with a world wide fan base loved and adored win leagues, play in the champions league bag a few goals then get a bigger move fair enough. 

You mad bruv?

13 hours ago, tom1780 said:

You’re right but this is the view of a Rangers fan, which we all are but we can’t apply our logic and love of the club to Morelos’ ambitions. We would give anything to turn out for Rangers and while I don’t doubt he has affection for us but he has been clear many times his ambition to play in a better league. In the EPL even for a mid table side he will make a shedload of cash, be playing against de Bruyne, Fernandes etc or testing himself against much better defenders. Of course a move might not work out. Hopefully he stays, and nobody has indicated they will move for him yet. They key for us is to maximise and reinvest any fee if he does go. Itten and Roofe are not replacements for what he offers. We’d need to bring someone else in. 

20 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Don't understand why he'd want to go to England and get £75,000 a week when he can stay and play Ross County 3 times a season. 

Madness.

Maybe even end up near the south coast where for months at a time a big glowing light in the sky heats the place up above 12 degrees Celsius.

He's gave us great moments to celebrate, he's frustrated the life out of us, but now he's won the league with us!

Look he's not only wanting to go to a top league to test himself but it's for the top wages that come with it. He does at lot of charity work which comes from his pocket, the more he earns the more he can contribute to that. Realistically he'll get offered 2-3 times what we can pay him and that's the nature of the beast. If an offer comes in that's satisfactory with all parties then I wish him all the best. 

On 23/03/2021 at 05:47, RFCRobertson said:

Keep watching Morelos goal vs them, not the prettiest goal but god i celebrated it more than any other goal this season I think :lol:

Was fuckin brilliant man, the excitement when we scored then the sheer joy when I realised it was Alfredo

The dog always hides in his kennel when the football is on cause I always shout at the telly and he thinks I'm angry, he practically bolted up the stairs when I shouted at Alfredos goal 😅

10 hours ago, Willis said:

Was fuckin brilliant man, the excitement when we scored then the sheer joy when I realised it was Alfredo

The dog always hides in his kennel when the football is on cause I always shout at the telly and he thinks I'm angry, he practically bolted up the stairs when I shouted at Alfredos goal 😅

🤣👍

Archived