Gerrards sending off

Virtuoso

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf I think Gerrard's reaction is more to so with the way Beaton responded to him. He fucken walked past Steven Fucken Gerrard manager of Rangers like he was blitzing past some wee ned moaning about cleaning graffiti on community service. Deserved both barrels the cheating cunt 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Time wasting I believe, even though it was probably his first instance and am pretty sure Kent wasn't even off the park yet

Big shagger in the last few minutes, about to take the free kick in his own half. Signals to the linesman, "Is it here or over there?". 10 seconds wasted.

Guy's a legend. :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

Beaton is just one terrible referee,  shouldn’t be anywhere near the top league, I can never forget his performance at Ibrox vs Hibs. Ridiculously bad 

image.thumb.gif.f8ee74ceb2c1f4df030d6e3e1b2e24e3.gif

Just remember Beaton gave them both a yellow.

id like to see what our lads would do now if that happened to us now. Still boils my piss that cunt stokes wasn’t levelled that day.

3 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

SG and Rangers are the biggest show in town. Keep your powder dry as the saying goes.

Tonight he lit it up, just like the fireworks at 18.55.

Now is the time to call them out.

Masterclass.

5 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

id like to see what our lads would do now if that happened to us now. Still boils my piss that cunt stokes wasn’t levelled that day.

I dread to think what Alfie would have done as a response to that assault.

Conversely, if el Buffalo did that to the wage thief Brown. 

Utter disgrace that day.

23 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Time wasting I believe, even though it was probably his first instance and am pretty sure Kent wasn't even off the park yet

Another inconsistency that pisses me off.

Teams waste time from start to finish without so much as a gee-along, we try to waste 10 secs in injury time and out comes a card

Gerrard knew exactly what he was doing with a tv camera inches from his face.

It was his way of defending Morelos and at the end of the game, the players seemed more excited than usual at the three points. They won that game for the gaffer who they respect immensely.

This team are so in-tune with one another.

6 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Always thought Beaton was a Protestant surname. I'm clearly wrong.

Another useless bastard that thinks he's a real ref.
He's a sleekit cowardly bastard who took delight at being in charge,and would've booked the back of Stevie G's head if he hadn't looked round after he showed him the second yellow and the red.
Absolute fucking dog turd.
"BANG OUT OF ORDER" summed the prick up.
These pricks USED to get marked up,now they get a hard on out of being fucking shite.

9 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Another useless bastard that thinks he's a real ref.
He's a sleekit cowardly bastard who took delight at being in charge,and would've booked the back of Stevie G's head if he hadn't looked round after he showed him the second yellow and the red.
Absolute fucking dog turd.
"BANG OUT OF ORDER" summed the prick up.
These pricks USED to get marked up,now they get a hard on out of being fucking shite.

One of my mates told me a while back he used to work with Beatons old man a few years ago, and his old man was a Rangers fan. Fuck knows what's happened to his boy then because I don't see any semblance of it there :wanker:

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Since when do papers care about getting facts right? Scum, every last one of them. 
Every day it’s just blatant lies from these so called media outlets. 
In any other job you would be fired for the way behave. But its actively encouraged on their line of work. Not only encourages but approved by their editors. SCUM

11 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Don’t know everything that Gerrard said (other than “bang out of order”) but how typical of Crocker to apologise “if you heard any bad language there” clearly suggesting that Gerrard had sworn at Beaton when nobody knows exactly what was said or by whom.

Another hater in the media pissed off at our success - excellent 

:UK:

On my ESPN stream you could hear every word to be fair. It was class! 

He kept saying your bang out of fucking order. 

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard knew exactly what he was doing with a tv camera inches from his face.

It was his way of defending Morelos and at the end of the game, the players seemed more excited than usual at the three points. They won that game for the gaffer who they respect immensely.

This team are so in-tune with one another.

I thought it was premeditated from Gerrard too. A way to get the team coming out for the second all guns blazing. 

Gerrard is right, the incident looked liked it galvanised the team and makes the team spirit even better. What's better than the gaffer slating the officials on national TV. 

8 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Without doubt the worst decision I have ever seen in my life, and am every likely to see. I remember showing that to mates down here who have no interest in Scottish football and they were speechless when I told them Tav got a yellow for that.

Even my wife (who takes only a slight interest in football) was raging about the ref. It was discussed over morning coffee.

We decided that if he wasn't cheating he was simply biased. 

I haven't had another look at the offside goal to see if that was dodgy too.

Archived