• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't stop the party you rancid bheast fuckers.  Your horrific past will catch up with you while we bask in glory.  Bow to yer fucking masters ya immigrant toads 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

One of my mates told me a while back he used to work with Beatons old man a few years ago, and his old man was a Rangers fan. Fuck knows what's happened to his boy then because I don't see any semblance of it there :wanker:

The thing that gets me is how shite this lot are.
This is a hobby which gets them a fucking wee stiffy for being an arseh*l*,and well paid second job.
And this is in no way to denigrate the security who operate at football grounds,but some of the refereeing we have witnessed these last few seasons should see some of these cunts in yellow jackets,rather than black uniforms.
Me personally would rather build paper aeroplanes as a hobby than be a fuckin dick in life.

It's long gone where referees should be full time and be made to say which club they support. 

2 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

I know exactly when this was and he had every right to be raging. I was going nuts.

Their keeper has been wasting time for fun the full game, he finally gets booked after about 80 odd minutes.

McGregor time wastes once and he's booked instantly. 

How the fuck does that make sense? Just because it's the last minute of the game.

I hate inconsistencies like that.

Had a shake of the head when we were at the piggery,and the rat clancy sent Alfie off in the 93rd minute of the match.
Anything to be fucking relevant,and you have to wonder if these bastards have any kind of long term mates except other referees. 

2 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

I know exactly when this was and he had every right to be raging. I was going nuts.

Their keeper has been wasting time for fun the full game, he finally gets booked after about 80 odd minutes.

McGregor time wastes once and he's booked instantly. 

How the fuck does that make sense? Just because it's the last minute of the game.

I hate inconsistencies like that.

Beaton has a fucking mate last night 

4 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

They could have just got away with it by not giving him a penalty and not booking him. If he said it happened quickly but didn’t look like a penalty from where he was then that is what it is. Disappointing but it happens. It’s the fact that he made the statement by booking him that he had a good enough view to be certain that Alfie was cheating 

Spot on. Had Beaton given a goal kick and no card then he could just have said his view was obstructed and couldn’t call it. By booking Morelos, Beaton is admitting he had a clear view of the incident and saw Morelos diving, how he  saw that only he can answer, but it’s obvious that Beaton shat the bed when Gerrard approached him at half time.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Had a shake of the head when we were at the piggery,and the rat clancy sent Alfie off in the 93rd minute of the match.
Anything to be fucking relevant,and you have to wonder if these bastards have any kind of long term mates except other referees. 

It was a blatant dive and a yellow.

I was more pissed off that Alfie never swung his leg to get the shot away as I’m convinced he would have been clipped for a pen.

scottyscott1963 likes this
23 hours ago, gmcf said:

I'm not sure what the rules are but Beaton is telling SG he can't speak to him . 

not supposed to approach on the pitch knock on refs room door wait for 4th official to open then speak in a polite manner not easy when your angry but its in private so most refs would let him have his say and tell him to fuck off no cards think its down to his approach he was aggressive  and that you cant do then continue it walking away not gonna help your cause not trying to defend beaton he was arrogant in his approach as he walked off you could see the card coming

gmcf likes this
3 minutes ago, devref said:

not supposed to approach on the pitch knock on refs room door wait for 4th official to open then speak in a polite manner not easy when your angry but its in private so most refs would let him have his say and tell him to fuck off no cards think its down to his approach he was aggressive  and that you cant do then continue it walking away not gonna help your cause not trying to defend beaton he was arrogant in his approach as he walked off you could see the card coming

But Gerrard already made the point that they were in different stands so he might not have had the opportunity to go to whatever part of the stadium the refs were in 

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Can it be confirmed that Beaton comes from Rangers family?

I’m no sure mate but they went tonto when Jack scored the winner 2 years ago and he’s gave us fuck all since , mind it was easier for him to apologise at pittodrie than give us a pen , he shouldn’t be refereeing any of our games like Clancy shouldn’t be refereeing and of theirs 

falkirkNS likes this
6 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

It was a blatant dive and a yellow.

I was more pissed off that Alfie never swung his leg to get the shot away as I’m convinced he would have been clipped for a pen.

Sorry mate.
Got excited.
Should've mentioned it was a dive,but was trying to explain that the sending of was meaningless in the 93rd minute :thumbsup:

Bad Robot likes this