Davis tonight

Tonight I thought the opposite, but wasn’t the worst on the park. Has been exemplary this season but felt I was forgetting he was on tonight. Might have been down to my nerves, but fucking yass who gives a fuck.

MOTM Davis fuck it :UK:

Just now, RockwellGers said:

Not sure, he was very solid though now you mention it. Bodes very well. I think he has a very promising career with us regardless of his recent mistake off the park 

He bombed forward at every opportunity which strangely wasn’t often enough as Goldson normally chose to either go long or sideways to Helander.

I was surprised at the amount of forward runs Davis made tonight off the ball. Rolled back the years at times.

I wouldn't say anyone was outstanding in terms of performance but his drive and determination was second to none. I think he sensed this was the big one needed to get this title over the line without any other hiccups.

I can't believe how much he's made me and I'm sure a few other eat my words with the whole "his legs have gone" etc. His reading of a game and anticipation of where he needs to be is incredible.

Just now, Zappa6995 said:

He bombed forward at every opportunity which strangely wasn’t often enough as Goldson normally chose to either go long or sideways to Helander.

I never really noticed, I might have been too busy stressing about us drawing 😅

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Thought he was average first half and was making sloppy passes. Outstanding second half though.

Was his second half performance I was meaning tbf. Thought he drove the team on. Kamara was great as well, less said about Arfield, Kent and Aribo the better.

8 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Our best player all night, especially yin the second half. For a 36 year old, his energy levels all season have been superb and it just shows how good a professional he is. 

Been a stalwart all season. Pure quality. Outstanding and no fuss. Hardly a foot wrong. My player of the year. 

Archived