Scenes at the FT

Vision

46 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The dissapotment in Crocker's voice. Get in ma veins.

Looking forward to hearing hisΒ commentary on Alfredo completing his hattrick at the midden.

Will be able to hear the spewΒ :mutley:

I haven’t seen a group so united since Walter left. Stevie Gerrard deserves an enormous amount of praise for instilling that amount of camaraderie in the squad. The celebrations when Alfie scored reminded me of Rugby Park in 2011 the day we clinched the title. This team have given their all this season and they will be immortalised as the squad who brought home 55 and stopped the Tarriers in their tracks. I saw my first title win at Easter Road in 1975 , and all the ones since. But for me this will be the greatest one ever. We’ve dragged ourselves up by our bootlaces to claim our rightful place as the Kings of Scotland. Even in the darkest times I was proud to be a Ranger, but never as proud as I am now.Β 

What has been achieved is nothing short of remarkable.

From the 3rd division the whole way back to the top to stop 10IAR. Madness.

Infinitely more impressive than winning a few trebles you had no real competition for. Not to mention a few of them literally handed to youΒ 

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What has been achieved is nothing short of remarkable.

From the 3rd division the whole way back to the top to stop 10IAR. Madness.

Infinitely more impressive than winning a few trebles you had no real competition for. Not to mention a few of them literally handed to youΒ 

This is why this one is so special, we've done it the hard way with no help from outside influences.

WATPΒ 

5 hours ago, Vision said:

Big celebrations at full-time = thank fuck we don't have to play on this shitey pitch again this seasonΒ :lol:

Might have to if they stay in the top 6; we would be due to play them,Hibs,Aberdeen and Scum at home, so on we will have to play a third time away against one of them.

13 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

CHAMPIONS πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

That's only 54, you a taig?Β :mutley:

Archived