55 Pyro Crew

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

A mwi poster from here (doesn't narrow it down much) sent some clips of him unleashing smoke bombs last night.  I'm loving it, big cheeser, laughing and showed the wife.

Her comment?  "I mean, honest to god". 

Some folk just don't get it.

My wife was initially like that when I brought my stash of fireworks and blue smoke bombs home. 

I got in from work at 10pm last night and 1st thing she says is. "Is it this weekend for the fireworks babe" all excited about it. 

I've decided to wait and see. After beating that mob at the chamber of Secrets seems to make more sense. 

But if its Sunday then so be it. 

Up the road so many taigs will be in bits when we have 55. And im so proud that we are not going to let them forget it. 

Can imagine my neighbours round here not having a fucking clue why there is a guy going tonto. But I will know. 

8 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

“Is it this weekend for the fireworks babe”? Could mean something entirely different mate. 😉🇬🇧😄

Oh that's booked in for the 11th when the waines are back at school and she and I are both off work. :coolio:

27 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

A mwi poster from here (doesn't narrow it down much) sent some clips of him unleashing smoke bombs last night.  I'm loving it, big cheeser, laughing and showed the wife.

Talking about me pal?

3 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I'm lucky, my Mrs loves the Rangers and was more excited about buying fireworks than I was 😅

Archived