I’ve not felt this buzzing in a long time

GOAT

The last time I feel like I do right this very moment was the third going in at rugby park.  We’re nearly there guys and I’m gonnae love every second of it after the last ten years.  Genuinely think I’ll be in teArs. 

I know it’s been a cert. for a while but tonight has really brought it all to a head. I think Gerrard getting tore into Beaton, the late winner and the players reaction at ft has the adrenaline and buzz at max , and it’s a kinda magic.

13 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

I'm an emotional wreck these days. When it's confirmed it will be a feeling like no other

I'm the same mate. When we actually win it I'm sure 10 years of hurt and pain will fuckin go.  Probably the best title ever after all that we have been through 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Genuinely think we’ll be champions on Sunday. 

No doubt in my mind.

1) That lot are fucking hopeless and they’ll get a draw max

2) Brown, Ajer et al will chuck it because they wouldn’t be able to take it losing against us

3) That lot are fucking hopeless

I’ve provisionally booked Monday off work but I think I’m gonna be needing the whole week. I’ll be crying my fucking eyes out.

Going to get my missus to go for a very long walk on the day of the scum match because either we will already be champions or we will clinch it that day.

I know how emotional I was when Rogic fluffed his penalty in the shootout and we beat them at Hampden and I expect this to be ten times worse.

I will, of course, be rehydrating furiously (Innis and Gunn already set aside) in anticipation of tears but, all joking aside, I know I’ll be a fucking mess.

93C6A623-EBE3-4E29-8358-A6A8C0110E9F.gif.c742f6e0959fee9ba86a3a57fdbbae29.gif

Archived