Fireworks on 55min

10 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Good effort tonight mate 👍

A wee taster of the real pyro party about to be unleashed 

No hiding place for the manky bastards, our celebration will be witnessed from the ISS 🤣

I'm a 60 year old curmudgeon and it made me proud as fuck.

I thought it was fantastic , and the good thing is the Taigs  cant blame Rangers supporters , as no supporters allowed , so it could have been anyone that let them off , i should have been a Detective . 

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

@.Williamson. @Bluekev @MattyBlue you’s see that badger woman last night calling them arseholes and saying they were trying to injure players with the fireworks? :lol: 

:lol: Shes nuttier than squirrel poop. Did everyone tell her to shut up? 

I mentioned about debris on pitch disrupting game on here(didnt think about the players to be honest 😮)...until I realised it was 55th minute. 

Just thought it was random fireworks🙈 😂

47 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

@.Williamson. @Bluekev @MattyBlue you’s see that badger woman last night calling them arseholes and saying they were trying to injure players with the fireworks? :lol: 

I hardly look at their posts anymore mate because it's just ridiculous now.

Full of moon units.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nah but I can imagine, she was having a right good fucking moan at someone posting about the Patterson news the other week even though admin have to approve posts I think :lol: 

Archived