Poll : Win it as soon as possible, or win it at the Theatre of Screams?

Win it as soon as possible, or win it at the Theatre of Screams?  

366 members have voted

1. 1. When would you prefer to win it?

• As soon as possible
    • Win it at the Theatre of Screams

Given we are 4 points away from the title, we have the potential to win the league at the weekend with a win, if they drop points.

If we both win, then a draw at CP is enough for us to be crowned Champions in their midden.

Would you rather win at the weekend and go their as Champions, or win the title at CP?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As soon as possible, for selfish reasons. I’m still trying to get my head round being diagnosed with cancer out of the blue and I’m going in for surgery this month. I want to go in there knowing 55 is

Swagger up as champions and enjoy ourselves. 

My nerves wouldn’t hold up if we were going there for the win

Posted Images

Going there as champions knowing they can do fuck all about it is always the better way to rub their noses in it, if for some reason we don’t take at least a point at the piggery their fans will take the only bit of comfort we have given them all season that a good manager might fix them...give them nothin! 😂😂

graeme_4 likes this

I actually think it would be funny if we won it this weekend and then rested our best players as a lack of respect to them in their own midden, every member of their team including “the bull” that they think is a superstar, will be finished! if our fringe players got even a draw

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

I actually think it would be funny if we won it this weekend and then rested our best players as a lack of respect to them in their own midden, every member of their team including “the bull” that they think is a superstar, will be finished! if our fringe players got even a draw

Played all of the Covid 5 from the start. Even the ones out on loan, bring them in and dont bother to register them.

Tomatasauce likes this

Want to win it as soon as possible, it’s about us not the scum. The very fact we’ve won it when they’ve had a cabal of the game for a decade, champions league money there on a plate, gifted a league by committee after a “firewall issue” meant the vote that would have swung it the other way was lost but then magically changed and we’ve fought through it all and well and truly fucked them over this year will hurt them to the core whether it’s at their midden or not.

They thought they killed us but now we are on the verge and I can’t wait to seal the deal

BloodRunsBlue likes this