Poll : Win it as soon as possible, or win it at the Theatre of Screams?

Win it as soon as possible, or win it at the Theatre of Screams?  

366 members have voted

1. 1. When would you prefer to win it?

• As soon as possible
    • Win it at the Theatre of Screams

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As soon as possible, for selfish reasons. I’m still trying to get my head round being diagnosed with cancer out of the blue and I’m going in for surgery this month. I want to go in there knowing 55 is

Swagger up as champions and enjoy ourselves. 

My nerves wouldn’t hold up if we were going there for the win

Posted Images

The answer should be win it ASAP (i.e on Sunday)  BUT I want to inflict more pain in their own midden with a bit of style, sometimes when it’s already won you might lose a bit of your edge or fight as you’ve already passed the finish line, not that I think that would happen with this group of players. I want a rerun of 1999 please. 

stevieblueblood likes this

Voted Old Firm game as I want the players to experience winning the league by getting a result in a big game, rather than just sitting in their house when we clinch it.

This type of win gives us a mental lift and gives them the absolute fear and total misery. 

CR3 and Bristol loyal like this
8 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

As soon as possible, for selfish reasons. I’m still trying to get my head round being diagnosed with cancer out of the blue and I’m going in for surgery this month. I want to go in there knowing 55 is a reality. The thought of it is helping me through this more than that team will ever know.

All the best to you mate. 🇬🇧👍🇬🇧👍🇬🇧👍💙💙💙

Just now, cogsy69uk said:

Voted Old Firm game as I want the players to experience winning the league by getting a result in a big game, rather than just sitting in their house when we clinch it.

This type of win gives us a mental lift and gives them the absolute fear and total misery. 

Don’t think there’s a wrong answer tbf, Think it’s just a case of some including myself having weaker Hearts than others 😂