Poll : Win it as soon as possible, or win it at the Theatre of Screams?

Win it as soon as possible, or win it at the Theatre of Screams?  

366 members have voted

1. 1. When would you prefer to win it?

• As soon as possible
    • Win it at the Theatre of Screams

So are we partying if we win it on Sunday and where?

If we win it at the piggery are we all heading there at ft for our players coming out or is it George Square or Ibrox?

It might also be at Ibrox the first game after the split against them which going to Ibrox would also be good but that’s a long wait. 

It could also be away after the split.

I still want it won asap and my advice to all Bears is to get mwi watching us play st mirren on Saturday as I think that will be the goals and points that win us 55 so make a day of it 🍻 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be having a wee bet on the taigs getting beat on Sunday. Would be a consolation if it comes up for not taking it at the piggery.

Scorecast, 1-0 Utd, Nicky Clark to score. An ex Ranger obviously. His chance to kill off the 10 in a row fantasy wearing shirt number..... 10 of course.:craphead:

Make your Dad (Sandy) proud young man!

Odds are 50 to 1. Couldn’t find 55-1 anywhere.:furious:

Early as possible, they are going to be fucked no matter what, even better going there with them knowing the game is meaningless as far as the title goes , then we go out with no pressure and skelp them senseless.

Just won't be the same winning it at their dump when no one's allowed in. Wrap up the season asap to highlight the sheer gap between us and then focus on the EL where our real competition lies.

Two things for me... fuck not having that winning moment! Once I knew the league was done it was the worst possible scenario, winning the league without kicking a ball & having that ‘moment’ that won 55! For the players as well, they deserve that moment.

Secondly, if you could write it.. that’s exactly what you would do! Winning our 55th title, with a last minute Morelos goal! Fuckin geez it!! 

ASAP. Go to Parkhead as champions, hopefully with calls for the guard of honour thrown in by the press to further wind them up. Then humiliate them. Add insult to injury Morelos scores, we get two penalties and Arfield takes one, gives his salute, that winds them up further and then McGregor takes the second one. Haven't worked out my second half plan yet😃

22 hours ago, harlands plater said:

As soon as possible, for selfish reasons. I’m still trying to get my head round being diagnosed with cancer out of the blue and I’m going in for surgery this month. I want to go in there knowing 55 is a reality. The thought of it is helping me through this more than that team will ever know.

Fs mate sorry to hear that, keep your chin up brother. 

10 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

So are we partying if we win it on Sunday and where?

If we win it at the piggery are we all heading there at ft for our players coming out or is it George Square or Ibrox?

It might also be at Ibrox the first game after the split against them which going to Ibrox would also be good but that’s a long wait. 

It could also be away after the split.

I still want it won asap and my advice to all Bears is to get mwi watching us play st mirren on Saturday as I think that will be the goals and points that win us 55 so make a day of it 🍻 

Most talked about unconfirmed thing ever mate , the amount of purchases being made for an event nobody wants to rubber stamp is baffling 

Just now, Cedrick said:

👍🏻😂when ? Be at George square every day fi Sunday to May 17th checking 👍🏻😂

😂😂 is it on Sunday if we win Saturday and they drop points and if so where ? 🤣

as much as I hope we win it this weekend it would be good to do it when the players are playing in Glasgow so we can turn up to cheer them leaving a stadium 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

😂😂 is it on Sunday if we win Saturday and they drop points and if so where ? 🤣

as much as I hope we win it this weekend it would be good to do it when the players are playing in Glasgow so we can turn up to cheer them leaving a stadium 

I dono , me and my da gon a walk on Sunday and if they get beat go past to see if anybody there , murder this 😂

Archived