***** The Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 4PointsUntilRFC55 said:

Goodwin has said that St mirren won't be sitting in on Saturday and will go for it.

Should make a good game.

We win this the league is over officially in my eyes.

Come on the famous 

Can see you at George Sq yourself, letting off smoke bombs and fireworks, singing Live It Up, showing off your new Cheerio to Terry Munro tattoo to any passerby.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Can see you at George Sq yourself, letting off smoke bombs and fireworks, singing Live It Up, showing off your new Cheerio to Terry Munro tattoo to any passerby.

Me and @Mr Sopranobought fireworks the day. We have some mad 120 shot thing as well.

I'm going for it Saturday tbh.

Grey goose, some peas and barley and just gonae fucking enjoy it.

We deserve this 

Just now, 4PointsUntilRFC55 said:

Me and @Mr Sopranobought fireworks the day. We have some mad 120 shot thing as well.

We deserve this 

Milk every last second mate.  

1 hour ago, 4PointsUntilRFC55 said:

We deserve this 

Where did you get them mate? 

I was gonnae order online in prep for the game against them as I thought that’s when we’d win it. But now it looks like it could well be this weekend and they won’t arrive in time. Is there anywhere in Glasgow that does them? 

Just now, KyleBJK said:

Where did you get them mate? 

I was gonnae order online in prep for the game against them as I thought that’s when we’d win it. But now it looks like it could well be this weekend and they won’t arrive in time. Is there anywhere in Glasgow that does them? 

A place in Hillington does them mate 

https://fireworksuperstore.co.uk/rockets.html

1 hour ago, 4PointsUntilRFC55 said:

We win this the league is over officially in my eyes.

100%, after that its a single point from 6 games and even at that, the only way celtic would win would require us losing every match and them winning every match while making up a 20 goal deficit.

The league is done this weekend for all intents and purposes, as it has been for many weeks now

27 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

100%, after that its a single point from 6 games and even at that, the only way celtic would win would require us losing every match and them winning every match while making up a 20 goal deficit.

The league is done this weekend for all intents and purposes, as it has been for many weeks now

Still want it rubber stamped with no worse case scenarios however outlandish they are👍

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Thats where I got mine a few weeks ago :tu: Then I decided on Sunday I should get some more 💥 The guy delivered them today so I’m all set 

When it happens there should be an official RM pyro thread pinned. Post a picture of your pyro. I will be doing no pyro but would enjoy that.

23 minutes ago, badjon said:

When it happens there should be an official RM pyro thread pinned. Post a picture of your pyro. I will be doing no pyro but would enjoy that.

I'll be sure to post a ***** Official 55 celebration Thread *****

Post Pyro, what your wearing, what your drinking etc etc 

If we win on Saturday, should our players and manager just go fuck them, and celebrate winning the title?

It would be another lovely take down and humiliation for those trampy bastards from the east end.

Basically discounting and disregarding them or whatever games they have got left.

Thoughts?

21 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If we win on Saturday, should our players and manager just go fuck them, and celebrate winning the title?

It would be another lovely take down and humiliation for those trampy bastards from the east end.

Basically discounting and disregarding them or whatever games they have got left.

Thoughts?

No way will they do that mate, probably be like the game on Wed night, a bit of delight but not anything more, I am also assuming we will be winning the game saying that. :pipe:

I must admit the 3 points on Wed were very important so we now have the chance to make it just one point required. If it goes as it should then I hope the tarriers drop a point or three on Sunday and then we can start to officially go nuts. :thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Thoughts?

There’s endless ways we could rub their noses in it & humiliate them, however the manager has been big on the ‘humility’ theme this season so it’ll be as professional as usual til it’s officially sealed. 

39 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Thoughts?

The title is won when  Steven Gerrard says it  is won .

Archived