***** The Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Why is there a 2 week break after this in the league I thought it was international football but apparently not. 

It was down as the date for the quarter finals of the Scottish Cup before the lower leagues were stopped.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/03/2021 at 23:05, RFCRobertson said:

Rangers fc vs St Mirren

Match day 32

Date: 6th of March

Venue: Ibrox Staidum

Kick off: 15:00 (3:00pm)

On RTV and RTV Audio

Recent Forms:

Rangers - W W D W W W

St Mirren - L D D D D W

Team News: 

The Manager will be on the side lines for this one.

Tavernier, Roofe, Jack and Balogun are out injured. 
Patterson, Zungu and Bassey still could be up in the air should they be citied for Covid guideline breaches. 

My Opinion:

So out last game at ibrox before the split has arrived, and its against 6th side St Mirren who have apart from their recent win against bottom side Ross County have had rotten luck recently and bottom 6 could beckon for them. 

Our boys fought hard and ugly against a well drilled and physical Livi side as well as a poor refereeing performance by John Beaton but we move on to our home ground where many teams have came to our fortress and failed to make us drop points, and this is a mentality that shouldn't be changing this weekend.

This weekend is positively huge, as gaining these 3 points will see us 1 single point away from being mathematical champions and a finish to a long long journey. There is a lot to play for this weekend. 

In addition to this, should celtic fail to win against Dundee Utd at Tannadice, we will be crowned champions this very weekend boys. It's so very very near. 

As a side note, St Mirren and Dundee utd are separated by 4 points, so theres a lot to play for for these two teams, the difference between a top 6 and bottom 6 finish is at stake.

My Team:

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barasic

Davis Arfield Kamara

Hagi Morelos Kent

3-0 win, 3 points

I would agree with that starting eleven,  Arfield not been great since his return but I would 100% want him to face Pacific shelf. I would hope that Wright gets some decent game time and not a late sub for 5 minutes 

23 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

It’s ours mate. Just can’t see us losing points to St Mirren.  Bit of revenge as well. No prisoners and No Surrender. 👍🇬🇧

Should work out ok mate🤞

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

Really fancy a right few today. 

Carry out is chilling in the fridge..... Can't fuckin wait. 

I want Rangers to be playing everyday atm haha 

This is the day! Been up since 4 waiting for Santa to arrive...ridiculous behaviour for a 56yr old man. Dont want to miss a minute of it.

Have a good one!

On 03/03/2021 at 23:05, RFCRobertson said:

Rangers fc vs St Mirren

Match day 32

Date: 6th of March

Venue: Ibrox Staidum

Kick off: 15:00 (3:00pm)

On RTV and RTV Audio

Recent Forms:

Rangers - W W D W W W

St Mirren - L D D D D W

Team News: 

The Manager will be on the side lines for this one.

Tavernier, Roofe, Jack and Balogun are out injured. 
Patterson, Zungu and Bassey still could be up in the air should they be citied for Covid guideline breaches. 

My Opinion:

So out last game at ibrox before the split has arrived, and its against 6th side St Mirren who have apart from their recent win against bottom side Ross County have had rotten luck recently and bottom 6 could beckon for them. 

Our boys fought hard and ugly against a well drilled and physical Livi side as well as a poor refereeing performance by John Beaton but we move on to our home ground where many teams have came to our fortress and failed to make us drop points, and this is a mentality that shouldn't be changing this weekend.

This weekend is positively huge, as gaining these 3 points will see us 1 single point away from being mathematical champions and a finish to a long long journey. There is a lot to play for this weekend. 

In addition to this, should celtic fail to win against Dundee Utd at Tannadice, we will be crowned champions this very weekend boys. It's so very very near. 

As a side note, St Mirren and Dundee utd are separated by 4 points, so theres a lot to play for for these two teams, the difference between a top 6 and bottom 6 finish is at stake.

My Team:

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barasic

Davis Arfield Kamara

Hagi Morelos Kent

3-0 win, 3 points

The side note interests me. We beat St Mirren then there is a real incentive for Dundee. Well spotted.

1 hour ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

This is the day! Been up since 4 waiting for Santa to arrive...ridiculous behaviour for a 56yr old man. Dont want to miss a minute of it.

Have a good one!

THIS!!!

Couldn't sleep, so watched vids and listened to tunes intae the wee hours.

Then woke at 6am with butterflies and thought " I'm feeling like I did as a kid on Christmas morning!"

Saw this post and laughed. Good to know us auld yins are all feeling like this.

Knowing that we are in the final stages of the battle and that the scum's reign is now coming to an end and that we're about to be reinstated to sit in our rightful place just fills me with relief and pride. So grateful to King, Gerrard, our team and especially my fellow fans. 

Filling up again here...

LET'S GO! 

20 minutes ago, ara said:

THIS!!!

Couldn't sleep, so watched vids and listened to tunes intae the wee hours.

Then woke at 6am with butterflies and thought " I'm feeling like I did as a kid on Christmas morning!"

Saw this post and laughed. Good to know us auld yins are all feeling like this.

Knowing that we are in the final stages of the battle and that the scum's reign is now coming to an end and that we're about to be reinstated to sit in our rightful place just fills me with relief and pride. So grateful to King, Gerrard, our team and especially my fellow fans. 

Filling up again here...

LET'S GO! 

Good on you pal. I'm worse than my son. I have many recollections of how good it feels to be crowned champs, that feeling never leaves you.  

Come on Rangers, one final push.....that's all it takes. I know it's 4 points we need, but in reality, a win today seals it with our goal advantage. You've worked incredibly hard to get here....don't take your foot off the gas, and an incredible feat is achieved. Incredibly proud of this team, come on.....lets seal the deal today!!! 

Intae these cunts, Rangers!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Archived