***** The Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was actually a nice touch, but no doubt the taigs will have sent off a million complaints to the UN about our behaviour. Possibly a vigil later and an intimate appointment with a Jesuit to relieve their pain.Β 

All because they can never be us!!Β 

Fuck them.Β 

8 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

That did me too mate

Yes when I read that fromΒ Β @SparkleΒ for some reason IΒ found some water come intoΒ my eye.

The time we have waited has made this all very emotional and of course we need one wee point but maybe they will fold tomorrow and that will be that.Β :cup:

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

It was actually a nice touch, but no doubt the taigs will have sent off a million complaints to the UN about our behaviour. Possibly a vigil later and an intimate appointment with a Jesuit to relieve their pain.Β 

All because they can never be us!!Β 

Fuck them.Β 

Typical you thinking about them rather than enjoying us today.

Jusuit Bawbag.

4 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

I'm approaching 70 and feared I'd never see us win another title so can you imagine how emotional I'm feeling.Β  WATP GSTQ NSΒ 

Was fearing for my grandad who just turned 91 on Wednesday so glad he has got to see this. Feel for all the bears who have been taken these last couple years. Not much of a religious guy but hope they are all looking down from above.

Archived