***** The Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

Stevie Gerrard aint going anywhere anytime soon.
"These fans deserve this"
These fans have suffered enough"
"These fans have waited 10 years for this"
On a personal level he said
"i'm bubbling"
I'm trying to keep my emotions in check"
Fully expect a tattoo of
LET'S GO 2020/21 RFC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Aye mind when I was watching the game live being very impressed at the build up for the 3rd. Clinical and sums up our play this season. 

The good thing is, I think that is our best front three (all the scorers today) 

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Stevie Gerrard aint going anywhere anytime soon.
"These fans deserve this"
These fans have suffered enough"
"These fans have waited 10 years for this"
On a personal level he said
"i'm bubbling"
I'm trying to keep my emotions in check"
Fully expect a tattoo of
LET'S GO 2020/21 RFC

That klop cunt better get his act together mate! 

Just now, siamthedanger said:

Aye mate defo. Kent has been class since he got dropped to the bench. Come back the player we know he can be. 

I wasn't too impressed with Hagi start of season but think he's turning into a really good player. He's putting on a bit of beef, he's got great vision, doesn't have pace, but works his arse off chasing down in games. 

I've always liked Kent, wingers can be inconsistent though, even the best ones. 

Alfie, is just Alfie. All the ability in the world and has improved his all round game massively this year. 

All in all they are a great combination. 

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I wasn't too impressed with Hagi start of season but think he's turning into a really good player. He's putting on a bit of beef, he's got great vision, doesn't have pace, but works his arse off chasing down in games. 

Alfie, is just Alfie. All the ability in the world and has improved his all round game massively this year. 

Aye mate, Hagi has been hugely impressive for me this season, as you say he's put on a bit of beef, as has quite a few of the squad, even Scott Wright has apparently added 4kg in the time he's been here. 

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Alfie! Fucksakes. Really want to see the mad fucker score against those cunts. He’s due. He will annoy them like fuck on the 21st. Fucking brilliant wee player and he’s ours. 🇬🇧🇬🇧👍👍💙💙

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Alfie! Fucksakes. Really want to see the mad fucker score against those cunts. He’s due. He will annoy them like fuck on the 21st. Fucking brilliant wee player and he’s ours. 🇬🇧🇬🇧👍👍💙💙

Would be the icing on the cake if he does mate. Beating the cunts is the main thing though. I have a wee feeling Alfie might do it though, I tend to think recently we play better at their shithole than we do at Ibrox, and usually Kent turns up big time. Here's hoping. 

Also think the EL games benefit us midweek than having no games, though they two ties will be tough as fuck. Bring It!! :UK:

Fair comment from Goodwin btw

Goodwin said: "I thought Rangers were excellent. We couldn't handle their rotation in the forward areas. They seemed to have time and space. It wasn't a lack of effort or commitment from my boys, sometimes you just need to hold your hands up and say the other team were better.

"They really needed to have an off day and we knew they wouldn't with what was at stake. They've been excellent all season and deserve all the pats on the back they've had. You can over-analyse your own performance sometimes you just need to hold your hands up and say you were well-beaten by the better team.

"It (the fans outside) didn't have any impact. We walked through them and they shouldn't be there but can you blame them? It was good humour, no malice. I walked through 100 of them and it was all good humour. They generated a good atmosphere and the Rangers players didn't let them down today.

15 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Goodwin said: "I thought Rangers were excellent. We couldn't handle their rotation in the forward areas. They seemed to have time and space. It wasn't a lack of effort or commitment from my boys, sometimes you just need to hold your hands up and say the other team were better.

"They really needed to have an off day and we knew they wouldn't with what was at stake. They've been excellent all season and deserve all the pats on the back they've had. You can over-analyse your own performance sometimes you just need to hold your hands up and say you were well-beaten by the better team.

"It (the fans outside) didn't have any impact. We walked through them and they shouldn't be there but can you blame them? It was good humour, no malice. I walked through 100 of them and it was all good humour. They generated a good atmosphere and the Rangers players didn't let them down today.

Fair play to goodwin on his whole comments but you can see where he’s coming from all football needs to get back to some sort of normal and hopefully comments like this will help. Well they should if we had rational politicians in this country.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Fair play to Goodwin, a lot of managers would’ve cried about intimidation or some nonsense there. 

I absolutely hated him when he was a player but think as a manager and recently as a TV pundit he comes across well 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Fair play to Goodwin, a lot of managers would’ve cried about intimidation or some nonsense there. 

I absolutely hated him when he was a player but think as a manager and recently as a TV pundit he comes across well 

I've got a lot of time for Jim. He's always been really good with us for work and he's always come across as a really nice bloke when I've spoken with him. His players all seem to really enjoy working under him too. One of the few managers who is quite happy to have a bit of back and forth too.

Archived