Have a read at this.

Canabear

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Shame for the guys who don't want to read this because of the length of the article, do yourselves a favour and give it a go, you won't be disappointed.

started reading your post but got fed up half way through it 

I still want the dirty bastards skewered and dead.

PS the fuckers didn't even win the final one of their "nine". They were definitely catchable, but took the cowards' way out...a disgrace compounded by the fact that they allowed the Scottish Cup to run all the way up to Christmas, the last trophy they will win for a while!

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

Shame for the guys who don't want to read this because of the length of the article, do yourselves a favour and give it a go, you won't be disappointed.

hear hear it is a brilliant article brought tears to my eyes

Excellent article 👍

I've said it on the Celtic thread they are fucked and on the way down whilst our our squad is increasing in both ability and value. 

It will take them years to recover while we go from strength to strength. 

56 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Hope you’re not calling me a Catholic here pal 😡

Why what are you going to do hit me with your keyboard, and for the record there's plenty of turncoats follow that mob, not that I'm casting aspirtions, and I'm not your pal :lol:

I enjoyed that. Excellent article.

I'm not sure why people won't take 8-10 minutes of their time to read that??

After 9 yrs of torture, a little boost from an article like that goes a long way. Gave me goosebumps.

7 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I watched it unfold live.

It's etched in my brain. :UK:

5 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Fuck sakes. Ever thought about not replying if that is really the case? :lol:

I read it ya twat, well most of it 🤣

I don’t need some fud with a keyboard to tell me how good we are tbh but aye it’s better than the normal shite in the media. 

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I read it ya twat, well most of it 🤣

I don’t need some fud with a keyboard to tell me how good we are tbh but aye it’s better than the normal shite in the media. 

Both barrels big man! The point sadly unappreciated in this brief tete-a-tete with the KW is that no one has questioned the content, it just looked at the outset, a long post. I too, read it, and enjoyed reading it, it was a decent piece. It's a sad day when aspersions are cast to one's allegiance in this manner, especially from a fellow bear. Shameful.   

Archived