Noticed during the game that a ticker came up saying Alfredo had scored 90 goals for us, obviously now 91 after his late winner.

Got me thinking about past 100+ goal scorers for us, I remember a big deal being made about Boyd hitting the milestone, was he the last player to do it for us or did Miller also make it?

I also was trying to find a list of all the players who had hit the 100 goal milestone for Rangers but had little success. Wonder if anyone could find that. Would be great to see Morelos join that club before the end of the season.

Once again, how we respond after a disappointing result is just totally magnificent.

After the squeeky bum draw at Hamilton we have produced the following: 

Rangers 1 v 0 Kilmarnock 

Royal Antwerp 3 v 4 Rangers

Rangers 4 v 1 Dundee United 

Rangers 5 v 2 Royal Antwerp 

Livingston 0 v 1 Rangers 

As I said straight after the win v Livingston, that's Why were Champions 😉👍💙

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Assume we are talking all comps and not just league goals? 

Mark Hateley scored over 100 for us in all comps.

Yeah Hateley. I don't think there was anyone between those two eras that scored over 100 mind

From about 1998 to 2006

12 hours ago, Shetland Bear said:

Noticed during the game that a ticker came up saying Alfredo had scored 90 goals for us, obviously now 91 after his late winner.

Got me thinking about past 100+ goal scorers for us, I remember a big deal being made about Boyd hitting the milestone, was he the last player to do it for us or did Miller also make it?

I also was trying to find a list of all the players who had hit the 100 goal milestone for Rangers but had little success. Wonder if anyone could find that. Would be great to see Morelos join that club before the end of the season.

Depends how you want to cut the 100 goal milestone. Back in the early days first team played a lot more comps such as the Inter-City League, Charity Cup, Glasgow Cup etc. Depends if you want to count goals scored in those comps or just the three main comps today plus Europe.