Steven Gerrard

Raligt

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Genuine question here but if Klopp and Liverpool part ways who do people see as a viable alternative to Gerrard?

Nagelsmann (who is probably holding out for the Bayern job) and possibly Allegri (who would be a bad fit IMO) aside, there aren’t any other obvious, or better, candidates than Gerrard out there right now.

Worst part is they aren't just poor anymore they are utterly abysmal and barely look like scoring never mind winning. The team look done and needs rebuilt. It is possible he will leave for sure.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Worst part is they aren't just poor anymore they are utterly abysmal and barely look like scoring never mind winning. The team look done and needs rebuilt. It is possible he will leave for sure.

From what I've seen they look like a side that's chucked it now and just want the season over. 

I still think Liverpool will back klopp and see if he can turn it around in the summer.  

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Just been text this from a mate who’s a Liverpool fan .He reckons Klopps away to replace him .🥲

It has been the plan for a long time I believe. Hopefully Nagelsmann goes to either Liverpool to replace Klopp or Germany. There was murmurings that Flick would be first choice for Germany as he spent so long as number 2, but I doubt he'd want to leave Bayern when they are dominating they way they are.

47 minutes ago, M0NTANA said:

It has been the plan for a long time I believe. Hopefully Nagelsmann goes to either Liverpool to replace Klopp or Germany. There was murmurings that Flick would be first choice for Germany as he spent so long as number 2, but I doubt he'd want to leave Bayern when they are dominating they way they are.

Can’t remember the name but on the news the current U21 manager is looking favourite 

57 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Can’t remember the name but on the news the current U21 manager is looking favourite 

Stefan Kuntz, saw that too. Does also make sense to promote within, the more I think about it Kopp isn't going to want to go out on a whimper and will see out the remainder of his contract. Would be nice to see the Germany job locked down to avoid unnecessary speculation all summer long though.

1 minute ago, M0NTANA said:

Stefan Kuntz, saw that too. Does also make sense to promote within, the more I think about it Kopp isn't going to want to go out on a whimper and will see out the remainder of his contract. Would be nice to see the Germany job locked down to avoid unnecessary speculation all summer long though.

How did I forget that name 😂 I had a chuckle at the time due to the downtone of its pronunciation.

Right up there with the way they changed the pronunciation of the planet Uranus .

Archived