Get the 54's Down off the Walls..

Great quote from the gaffer in his presser today

"The important thing for us as a group is to keep winning football matches and it will happen when it does.

The most important thing is to get that trophy back, knock all the 54's off the wall for 55 and add to the wonderful history at this football club."

Don't want to piss on anyone's parade but  I've been playing with numbers and if we both win at the weekend by 1-0 they can still win the league IF:-

They win their last six matches 1-0 including the 2 remaining old firm games and we lose these two games plus lose our 4 remaining games 4-0.

This would give us both 88 points but they would win with a goal difference of 49 as opposed to our 48. 🤣

AIN'T FUCKING GOING TO HAPPEN.

WIN ON SATURDAY AND 55 IS IN THE BAG NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ON SUNDAY. 🏆

2 hours ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Great quote from the gaffer in his presser today

"The important thing for us as a group is to keep winning football matches and it will happen when it does.

The most important thing is to get that trophy back, knock all the 54's off the wall for 55 and add to the wonderful history at this football club."

Love the man .He always oozes class👍🏼

1 hour ago, Brackley said:

Don't want to piss on anyone's parade but  I've been playing with numbers and if we both win at the weekend by 1-0 they can still win the league IF:-

They win their last six matches 1-0 including the 2 remaining old firm games and we lose these two games plus lose our 4 remaining games 4-0.

This would give us both 88 points but they would win with a goal difference of 49 as opposed to our 48. 🤣

AIN'T FUCKING GOING TO HAPPEN.

WIN ON SATURDAY AND 55 IS IN THE BAG NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ON SUNDAY. 🏆

Would rather win it on Sunday .That way Rangers can do something at Ibrox perhaps .Firework display 😉

• Clemdog changed the title to Get the 54's Down off the Walls..
1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

I wonder if providing we win on Saturday, the players and Staff will be getting together on Sunday?

I think that’s a certainty. No way are they aren’t together for a potential title celebration. Cameras will be set up, the lot.

Archived