Alfie yellow rescinded

BlueThunder

club statement http://rng.rs/3qmk53A

WE have received an update from the SFA after the hearing regarding the yellow card issued to Alfredo Morelos for simulation.

No one will be surprised that Alfredo Morelos’ yellow card has been rescinded and we are pleased to have won this appeal.

We can confirm that we have accepted the one match suspension offered to our Manager.

Rangers Manager, Steven Gerrard commented, “After the game, I immediately apologised for my part in the incident at half time in our game v Livingston.

"I reiterate that apology and accept a one game suspension. As a club, we were extremely disappointed in the attitude displayed by the referee.

"We expect to have the ability for managers and officials to have discussion, but frustratingly, the referee was not forthcoming. This has also been noted by other managers in recent weeks.

"After my apology post match, I expected the referee to call to apologise for his part in the incident but I didn’t hear from him.

"Ross Wilson had a long, frank and honest discussion with Crawford Allan today. Be in no doubt that our concerns have been made very clear and we are pleased that they were received openly by Crawford.”

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Beaton fuck up could have cost us the game.

Consequences of Beaton's fuck up -

1. We should have had a penalty and probably scored.

2. SG would not have been sent off.

3. SG would not have 1 game ban.

i am not defending beaton who is bloody hopeless but the linesman has the best view of anybody it happened on his side  he has a clear view of the incident  surely he should take more responsibility

4 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

club statement http://rng.rs/3qmk53A

WE have received an update from the SFA after the hearing regarding the yellow card issued to Alfredo Morelos for simulation.

No one will be surprised that Alfredo Morelos’ yellow card has been rescinded and we are pleased to have won this appeal.

We can confirm that we have accepted the one match suspension offered to our Manager.

Rangers Manager, Steven Gerrard commented, “After the game, I immediately apologised for my part in the incident at half time in our game v Livingston.

"I reiterate that apology and accept a one game suspension. As a club, we were extremely disappointed in the attitude displayed by the referee.

"We expect to have the ability for managers and officials to have discussion, but frustratingly, the referee was not forthcoming. This has also been noted by other managers in recent weeks.

"After my apology post match, I expected the referee to call to apologise for his part in the incident but I didn’t hear from him.

"Ross Wilson had a long, frank and honest discussion with Crawford Allan today. Be in no doubt that our concerns have been made very clear and we are pleased that they were received openly by Crawford.”

Stevie having a go at the cunt for not accepting responsibility of fucking up.

In Stevie we trust.

3 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Common sense prevails 👏

Has to be discipline for Beaton for getting it massively wrong which then lead to our manager get a ban as well

Beaton will get demoted for a week. Ref a championship game and then he'll be right back to top flight duty like nothing happened. 

3 hours ago, billscott said:

i am not defending beaton who is bloody hopeless but the linesman has the best view of anybody it happened on his side  he has a clear view of the incident  surely he should take more responsibility

Frank Connor mate I think  .Hardly a mention but he was the same linesman  for Alfredo being sent off v scum and the Hivs leveller in the 2-2 game earlier in the season 

3 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Common sense prevails 👏

Has to be discipline for Beaton for getting it massively wrong which then lead to our manager get a ban as well

Thank fuck we didn’t need that penalty!

Piss poor officiating.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Frank Connor mate I think  .Hardly a mention but he was the same linesman  for Alfredo being sent off v scum and the Hivs leveller in the 2-2 game earlier in the season 

We know about Francis Connor. Scum.

Archived