Domestic European Football

Just now, GOAT said:

That’s what I meant.  I’m under no illusions it’s the most talented.  PL clearly wins that. 

I’d like to see a Juve or Inter properly challenge the usual 4/5 that are always in the champions league semi’s but they’re just too strong tbh.

6 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Best to watch? Liverpool beat the league leaders (at the time) with their B team. 

Serie a is the only top five league the last three seasons to average 3 or more goals a game.  Some jump from its historic defensive fitbaw.

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

I’d like to see a Juve or Inter properly challenge the usual 4/5 that are always in the champions league semi’s but they’re just too strong tbh.

The PL is going to dominate for years because of the money even teams like West Ham, spurs, etc will take the top players from inter and juve because of the money. 

37 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm watching this but its not really holding my attention.

The Serie A despite becoming more attacking has nosedived in quality in the last few years. The technical ability of some of the 'top' players in league is shocking.

Football in general has decreased in quality. 

20 hours ago, GOAT said:

Serie a is the only top five league the last three seasons to average 3 or more goals a game.  Some jump from its historic defensive fitbaw.

20 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm watching this but its not really holding my attention.

The Serie A despite becoming more attacking has nosedived in quality in the last few years. The technical ability of some of the 'top' players in league is shocking.

Watched Ac v Napoli, and Ac v Inter. Apart from the start of the derby they were both pish imo.

Chiesa has done his ACL

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Watched Ac v Napoli, and Ac v Inter. Apart from the start of the derby they were both pish imo.

Chiesa has done his ACL

Yep. It's quite poor. 

The big teams are some way behind Bayern, City, Liverpool, PSG and Real. I'd fancy Ajax to put any of them out the Champions League too.