That’s me calmed down sorry @ForeverAndEver don’t hate you anymore 

Had them and BTTS myself 

14 minutes ago, CR3 said:

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Arsenal 😂 

Irrelevant wee scumbags 

Chelsea, don’t get me started

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Only caught the last 10 minutes, but that ref clearly wanted to avoid any decision late on that might lead to an Arsenal goal. Pepe hauled down in the box, then a blatant obstruction that would have allowed Arsenal to get the ball into the box.

i watched the whole game and i thought the ref had a terrific game  arsenal are so poor they put everything into the last 10 mins but did not play the first half  same as last week 

1 minute ago, billscott said:

i watched the whole game and i thought the ref had a terrific game  arsenal are so poor they put everything into the last 10 mins but did not play the first half  same as last week 

Fair enough. I thought any 50/50 decision in the last 10 was going in Villarreal's favour but maybe that's because I wanted Arsenal to win.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fair enough. I thought any 50/50 decision in the last 10 was going in Villarreal's favour but maybe that's because I wanted Arsenal to win.

i wanted arsenal to win as well but could only blame themselves not the ref   first time i have seen a ref  giving a player a yellow card for holding up a imaginary card to get a guy booked

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

On a different note if Emery wins the Europa League for a 4th time where would he rank in terms of greatest managers?

I think he’s very highly thought of in Spain, doubt he’d ever be glamorous enough for a Real Madrid/Barca, but I could see him being Atleticos next manager when Simeone leaves. 

In hindsight, he did an alright job at Arsenal compared to Arteta.