Clemdog

Been on here since 2008. Used another Rangers forum before this one, but it turned into a taig sympathiser forum. Admins with tri-colours etc.

It's been a wild: winning the league at Kilmarnock, admin days, posts about how our 3rd division squad would be competitive in the SPL, baws in hedges, headstands and bawbags arguing in bushes. The banter years are over.

We fucking made it though. I hope everyone who stuck the boot in throughout our demise; fucking chokes on their bitter pills to swallow.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Re the 606 forums so did I, and I think @mitre_mouldmaster too, setting to rights cunts like Nor and Atheney putting them rightly in their place.

They know their place now though.

Yea we were on the JA606 after the demise of the official BBC 606 forum. Same with @We Will Follow Rangers

Every cunt on here was suspicious of new members when we jumped on here, and I was on the suspect list for fucking years! Think @Junior Soprano only accepted me this week!

The fucking lengths I went to on JA606 to defend the club through admin was mental, worth every second though!

Fucking love this club and all you cunts!

Joined on the 10th of September 2015 and this is by far the best day I've had the pleasure to share with my fellow Bears in all that time. Going to enjoy myself tonight , that's for sure -thanks to Stevie and the lads and all the backroom team too.WATP!

15 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Joined on the 10th of September 2015 and this is by far the best day I've had the pleasure to share with my fellow Bears in all that time. Going to enjoy myself tonight , that's for sure -thanks to Stevie and the lads and all the backroom team too.WATP!

2004 mate 👍🏻

Been a member of the forum just over 4 years now. Don’t post much but regularly come on to keep up to date with goings on and other bears opinions. What a feeling this is! Cannot wait until we see The team lift that trophy!

23 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yea we were on the JA606 after the demise of the official BBC 606 forum. Same with @We Will Follow Rangers

Every cunt on here was suspicious of new members when we jumped on here, and I was on the suspect list for fucking years! Think @Junior Soprano only accepted me this week!

The fucking lengths I went to on JA606 to defend the club through admin was mental, worth every second though!

Fucking love this club and all you cunts!

Nope

12 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Joined before the forum crashed and everything was lost. So over 15 years ago anyway :lol: Lowest point was definitely Kaunas (even worse than admin), everyone went off their nuts that night. But this is the best.

So that's what happened! I'm sure I had to re-register as I've been a member longer than '08.

3221 for me, "met" some fantastic posters plus the very odd bawbag.

On the whole, a great bunch of posters and we've been on a fantastic journey together, knowing that one day we would be back on top where we belong. Well that day is here and we all know exactly how one another feel right now.

Enjoy the day fellow bears and the months/years to come.

We are indeed The People.

6 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Wow.. you must've been one of the first posters mate. Well done you........ enjoy tonight. You deserve it.:thumbsup:

Naw, you’re 2004!!! Type           how many days since 10 september 2015         into Google and it does the maths 👍🏻

1,987 days and counting 👏

Joined halfway through the championship on the night we beat Morton 0-4 a hatrick by Waghorn and a goal by Tavernier. Loved that duo back when they joined but now that just Tav remains, i cant wait to see that man lift our 55th title 👏

Archived