Clemdog

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2,349 days. Signed up and instantly started attacking people that backed Mike Ashley. Tbh back then it was difficult. 

Never really went off the rails until i had to watch us in the house this season, going ballistic at fucking stray passes. Can’t wait to get back to my old optimistic self at the games and just enjoy it. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

See all the ones that have been on less than 3285 days, you are all for the fucking watching btw, only signing up when we weren't at the top 

Wheres they shifty eyes smileys when you need them 

Oooft just made it 3291

54 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

The old beeb board was mental, open warfare, got banned umpteen times, got sent thousands of emails "your comment has been deleted" blah blah

The old firm section was mental 😂

Had about 10 accounts at any time just because of constantly being put in pre mod or banned. 

Used to shut about 10 as well.

Night we got to the last 16 in Europe was wild.

3,364... 21 December 2011 after being a lurker for a year or so beforehand. 

As a bear on the other side of the world, as mental as they can be, the match threads are a must when you are up in the middle of the night by yourself watching our games. 

2260 days for me. I salute anyone that has been on here throughout the journey. There have been some highs and lows for sure. There’s some on here that unfortunately didn’t get to see today but they’ll be looking down from a party in the sky for sure. They knew our time would come. This is for everyone. The past, present and future. Welcome to the party for a new generation of hero’s and fans. 

2762 for me. Was working today and trying to catch up on all the threads and loving it. Seeing videos, comments etc really brings it home and the emotions are amazing, what a buzz. 55 and counting :165007302_gerrardfistpump:

It might be the drink, it might be the emotion, it’s probably a bit of both but thinking about it again there, I was what 17 when I joined this fourm. I’ve been on here throughout my entire adult life and even though life can, and has, changed pretty drastically since then, this place has pretty much been a constant throughout it all.

It might sound tragic as fuck, but whether Rangers have been good, bad or indifferent, coming on here and being able to have this place as an outlet to chat or vent with like minded people who all have one common interest at heart (regardless of how much some of us disagree about certain things) has honestly helped me get through some pretty fucking shit times in my life and I think I can safely say that I’m probably not the only one either.

People always say that forums are dying and other social media is the way forward, but I wouldn’t swap this forum for any other way to talk to other bears about our club.

Enjoy your night tonight troops, every single one of us has fucking earned it.

WE ARE THE FUCKING PEOPLE!

12 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It might be the drink, it might be the emotion, it’s probably a bit of both but thinking about it again there, I was what 17 when I joined this fourm. I’ve been on here throughout my entire adult life and even life changes pretty drastically as you get older this place has pretty much been a constant.

It might sound tragic as fuck, but whether Rangers have been good, bad or indifferent, coming on here and being able to have this place as an outlet to chat or vent with like mind people who all have one coming interest at heart (regardless of how much some of us disagree about certain things) has honestly helped me get through some pretty fucking shit times in my life and I think I can safely say that I’m probably not the only one either.

People always say that forums are dying and other social media is the way forward, but I wouldn’t swap this forum for any other way to talk to bears about our club.

I've spent years on here and posted a stupid amount of posts so it's fair to say this forum has been a big part of the last decade for me. 

I was 22 when I joined since then married, kids, new job the fucking lot. Met some of the best folk I know on here too and shed tears for one who left us not so long ago. It's more than a forum tbh as gay as that sounds. 

2696, in the first few years I spent the vast majority of time arguing with a few badly misguided bears in the boardroom section but happily I believe we are all on the same page now. Today has been a wonderful day for all Rangers supporters.

We Are The People🇬🇧

13 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

2696, in the first few years I spent the vast majority of time arguing with a few badly misguided bears in the boardroom section but happily I believe we are all on the same page now. Today has been a wonderful day for all Rangers supporters.

We Are The People🇬🇧

:lol: 

When you think back to them days, mate, wow, just wow, magic!

Hopefully you'll be collecting me and the missus at Glasgow Airport again next Season!

Oh, and with our daughter now to see her brick.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It might be the drink, it might be the emotion, it’s probably a bit of both but thinking about it again there, I was what 17 when I joined this fourm. I’ve been on here throughout my entire adult life and even though life can change pretty drastically this place has pretty much been a constant throughout it all.

It might sound tragic as fuck, but whether Rangers have been good, bad or indifferent, coming on here and being able to have this place as an outlet to chat or vent with like mind people who all have one common interest at heart (regardless of how much some of us disagree about certain things) has honestly helped me get through some pretty fucking shit times in my life and I think I can safely say that I’m probably not the only one either.

People always say that forums are dying and other social media is the way forward, but I wouldn’t swap this forum for any other way to talk to bears about our club.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I've spent years on here and posted a stupid amount of posts so it's fair to say this forum has been a big part of the last decade for me. 

I was 23 when I joined since then married, kids, new job the fucking lot.et some of the best folk I know on here two and she'd tears for one who left us not so long ago. It's more than a forum tbh as gay as that sounds. 

Mega fucking gay, but totally agree!

Iv spent half my time arguing like fuck with folk on here. Whether it be the Ashley vs King mob, Green Vs White Nights, Sticking by players or wanting them gone.

As much as we have fought and argued, with sometimes it getting a bit nasty, I would still go and have a pint with anyone on this forum.

Any of the high post count posters cant deny that they have spent a considerable amount of their time in this place and therefor invested a bit of their life in it.

You are all fucking legends for sticking with it through a period that fans of lesser clubs would have given up long ago.

* Im fucking ruined, so reserve the rights to call you all mongos again tomorrow.

Archived